E I G H T

8| P R O B L EM

ZEN WAS WOKEN up to her brothers' arguing

ZEN WAS WOKEN up to her brothers' arguing. She groaned and sat up from the bed and looked at her brothers.

" What the hell are you guys yapping about?", she asked sleepily.

Before any of her brothers could reply, somebody knocks on the door.

"Come in.", Sam stated and Donatello comes in carrying a plastic bag.

"Morning, guys.", he greeted. "Uh, got a minute? I, uh, wanna talk to you about Jack."

Sam furrows his eyebrows. "We just talked about Jack."

"What?"

"You were just here.", Sam says confused.

Donatello chuckles. "No, I wasn't. I was grabbing breakfast burritos. Extra spicy."

Sam and Dean look at each other just as Zenja rushes towards Jack's room.

"Jack?!", She called in panic. She cursed to herself when she felt this surge of power around the room. But it wasn't Jack...no, this was different. It was dark.

Her brothers ran after her and looked around the room.

She shook her head at them. "He's gone."

>•<

" OKAY. OKAY. SO, so, so, so... who's got Jack? And who was I—or what was I talkin' to? A shifter?", Sam asks.

Zen blocked out her brothers and closed her eyes shut. She was connected to Jack in some way, might as well put their connection to good use.

"What would a shifter want with Jack?", Dean asks and looks at his sister confusedly. " What're you doing?"

She ignored him and concentrated on finding the nephilim. She gasped and looked up, her eyes glowing golden.

" I can feel him...", she states as she got up from the couch just as Donatello drops his bag and starts leaving.

" Wait what?—Where you going, cowboy?", he asks Donatello.

"He—he went this way.", he mutters absentmindedly.

"You sure?", Sam asks.

Zen answered before he could reply. " He's right...I can feel him. This connection...It's like a GPS of some sort. I know where he is."