Chapter 2

Bay's POV:
I was half way to my house when I turned around. Daphne had my phone in her purse. I drove back to Emmett's house. I got out of the car and walked up to the stairs, the door was slightly open. So I walked in, I looked around and walked into the kitchen. When I walked in I saw Daphne kissing Emmett. Now I know why Daphne couldn't tell me who she liked, it was Emmett. What hurt the most was that Emmett was kissing her back. Daphne saw me and pulled back, they both looked at me and I ran towards the door.

Emmett caught my wrist before I could reach the door. He spun me around.

Bay: "HOW COULD YOU?!"

Emmett: Bay...listen-

Bay: "NO YOU LISTEN!...we...are OVER!"

I pulled out of his grip and ran outside he grabbed my arm again and turned me to face him.

Emmett: Bay, I'm sorry...please don't do this

Bay: "oh...I didn't do anything...your the one who screwed up!"

Emmett: Bay, please...you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!

Bay: "really?!...because I don't think so!"

Emmett: Bay...please, I'm begging you!...please!

Bay: "NO!...just don't!"

Emmett grabbed my wrist again. I pulled out of his grip again with all my strength.

Bay: "DON'T TOUCH ME!...just leave me alone!"

I got in the car and drove to Zara's trailer. Once I got there I knocked on her door. She answered.

Zara: Bay?...what are you doing here?

Bay: I'm sorry to bother you...but could I stay here for a bit?

Zara: ya, of course!...come in!

I walked in and we ate some food.