The Fighter-Zerrie Fanfic

----Chapter 1 SKYE'S POV----

~London~

Blaike leaned on my shoulder heavily, intoxicated by alchohol and drugs. His breath smelled like beer, I almost fell when he leant on me so hard. I wanted to end our relationship but he said he would track me down and kill me. I was his property he says, my mum and dad won't help. They kicked me out when my brother died, they said it was my fault for not being there. I had no where to go now, that's how I ended up with Blaike. No where to goechoed through my head until I wanted to scream, why me? Why did I have to live this life? Blaike stopped abruptly and I gulped, oh no I said that outloud. He turned to me, his eyes fueled with rage and sick glee for my fear. Hi strong hands grabbed my shoulders and threw me roughly at the wall with a gutteral snarl. I groaned and his breath washed over me as he whispered in my ear "Give up sweetie?" How was my heart not beating out of my chest? I shook my head silently, I would fight. I am sick of being the slave. He groped in the dark for my head and slammed it into the wall again. I gasped and my head spun. He lifted me up again by the waist and folded my leg uncerimoniously under me, with a sickening crack he slammed me down. MY LEG, MY LEG! I screamed, I wanted to black out, to die. My arm cracked underneath me as his hard boot shoved onto it, he yelled at me over my screeches "GIVE UP!" I shook my head best I could but... maybe I wanted to give up... Maybe he could kill me and take away the pain. He didn't take no as an answer, twisting my body to the side and landing a flying kick into my ribs.. again... again.. and again... I choked and coughed up blood. Suddenly the pressure was gone a boy was wrestling Blaike to the ground. Poor boy, he would never win. I felt oddly compelled to protect this boy but even my voice was a traitor and let me down. The boy was sent spinning with a blow to the head and my boy friend slouched up to me. His firm hands didn't shake as they closed around my throat. They tightened even further and the blood rushed to my head. I was free with a thump as the boy knocked out Blaike with a glass from his bag. I took a breath before the darkness overtook me and my vision faded away...    

---  ZAYN'S POV---

I ran to the girl covered in bruises and blood and grabbed her wrist. No pulse... She wasn't

breathing...  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys my friend and i started writting this in maths this is the first chapter hope you like it

Val And Becca x