Cookie Lyon

Your POV

I am planing to ask Cookie to marry me. There is a party that her ex husband is doing. I wrote a song called 'We're all a little mad her'. Case she likes Allice and wonderland, I really love Cookie. She is super sweet once you get to know her. I have beem planing this for months.

I know we're all a little mad here. Mostly in her family. I love the madness in her family. Her son's came over to my house. Hakeem, Andra, and Jamal. I was writing the song as they came over. "Hey Ma." Hakeem said and kissed the top of my head.

I moved my hair out my face. Oh did I say the party was Allice and wonderland them? I guess I forgot. "What you doing?" Jamal asked. "Writing a song for your mother." I said. "Cool." Hawkeem said.

I when to my studio and recorded. After I was done. I let the boys lesson to the song. "Wow that is cool. Mama is going to love it." Jamal said his brothers nodded.

~the party~

I was dessed up as the cat from the move. I moved my hair out of my face. First I was singing a song with a friend called there for you. "First Y/n and her friend Chris singng There for you!" A man said.

I smiled and hugged my friend. "Now Y/n We're all a little mad." I moved my hair out of my face. "I need Cookie to come on stage." I said. She looked confused and walked up.

"Marry me." I said.  I took a box with a ring out of my poket. I when down on one knee. "Yes." She said. I put the ring on her finger and kissed her.