•+•+Wild Eyes+•+•

•+•+Wild Eyes+•+•

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

Lizzy

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I was swimming in a sea of vaugeness.

After the wolf, I faintly remember the feel of strong hands under my armpits, dragging me.

I remember the sirens and the smell of smoke.

I remember shreiking. A lot.

And wailing because of the pain. I wanted to die.

I remember being on a soft bed, soft with feathers.

I remembered hearing Kizzy's labored breathing.

At one point, I completly woke up. I heard the beep of a heart moniter, and docters with clanking carts in the hallway. I kept my eyes closed.

Then I heard my mom and dad.

"But Bob, what if we lose both our daughters? The only child we have left if they die is Josh." My mother was sobbing. "And the funeral is tommorow." My mom made slight hiccups.

"Allison. The girls should be fine, the docter said so. Please Ali, don't cry, don't cry." My dad whispered. "I mean, we'll be sad if the other night cost us all of our children but Josh, but you have to realize that if they die, they will at least be out of their pain."

"I know, I know." my mother sobbed. "But I don't want my babies to die." My mother said, feircness in her voice. "I don't want my babies to die."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I was dreaming.

I saw the wolf towering over me.

And then it was a boy, with red hair and freckles, who was leaning over my broken form to kiss me.

I stared into his silvery-blue eyes.

They weren't just silver, dull as blue eyes or green eyes, but like a sheet of pure silver for an iris, painted with watercolor blues to have it's moonish glow.

He had coppery lips planted on his face, lips that met mine in one stunning second.

This stranger had kissed me!

Kizzy moaned softly on the ground next to me.

The boy morphed into a speckled, ugly wolf, and was tearing out Kizzy's throat.

"Kizzy!" I screamed.

I growled at the wolf.

And then I heard a cracking noise. All around.

"Kizzy!"

Kizzy was gone.

I was in a place of gray, and the wolf was lunging at me, fangs beared. The cracking thing was hidden somewhere now.

"Kizzy!"

I scrambled backwards on the ground.

The giant wolf-boy came closer.

I felt my body tremble.

My bones poped and cracked and shifted under my skin.

And out of no where, blond fur spurted from every pore of my body.

I cried out.

He lunged.

And then I was a big blonde wolf, larger than the boy, full of power and fear inducing.

He realized in that moment that I was able to beat him.

He slashed at me with his claws.

The ancient power within me warned to take watever he dealt to me, just keep his teeth from your neck.

I slashed, and a cut from my claws opened under his eye.

He made a gash on my paw.

On and on it went, him attacking me and I defending myself.

"Lizzy!"

My heart leaped at the sound.

Kizzy. Kizzy was back.

She turned black and slender and clawed, a little black wolf.

She attacked the boy with me.

Her little form was a comfort for the one second. And then I knew that she would die.