Not Your Normal Romance

Copyright  ©AirrJayy 2013

all rights reserved. no part of this publication can or may be reproduced, copied, stored in retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser. Any person who does any unauthorized act in relation to this publication may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.

Okay so this is my first vampire story. Odd enough I think its gonna turn out good. So this is your introduction to the characters.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Main characters

Amy Jones-
age:17,
Background: grew up in foster homes her whole life. Adopted by a weird family who seems to be hiding something.

Dominick Mccoy-
Age: 24
Background: oldest son of the meccoys and most dangerous. In the drug cortel and has vowed to never love again.

Mason Mccoy-
Age:18
Background: 2nd oldest Mccoy boy and most mature. Single and a huge flirt.

Andrew Mccoy-
Age:15
Background: Never had a girlfriend. Smartest in the family.

Margret Mccoy-
Age:23 ;)
Backgound: carrying twins, mother of a disfuctonal family. Loves her husband. Has for 234 years.

Mark Mccoy:
Age: 29 (;
Background: loves his wife. Wants to kill his kids. Family man.

_________________________________________

Okay so this just like I said was the intro of the characters. Nothing huge. Or spectacular. Dont worry it will get interesting.