chapter eight; goodbyes

keep in mind this story was meant to be short. so like it's only ten chapters (:

//

"today is our last day together 'arry," louis pouts as he looks at the emptiness of what was once harry's room. everything was packed up and ready for the movers meanwhile harry was not ready to say goodbye to his friend.

"i'm going to 'iss you," harry frowns wrapping his arms around louis' body. louis looks at him and tries not cry as he realizes that he had started to tear up. he wanted to seen strong for harry.

"i going to miss you too buddy," louis sighs petting harry's hair. he quickly realizes his action and stops with a small chuckle, "m'sorry."

harry and louis had spent the entire week together every single day. after school, jay would drop by to chat with anne meanwhile louis would play with harry all afternoon. everyday they were limited with the things they played with as anne had began to pack harry's stuff while he was away at school.

so today instead of their usual twister game, they had played connect four. louis had taught him the correct way to play though because according to harry, you had to put all four pieces together at once to win.

"we should play one more game," louis says wanting to forget about the dreadful day tomorrow. truth was, louis only ever had one friend. but they never quite agreed on things so they became really distant. harry had became his only friend. just like louis had become his.

"am i going to see you 'omorow?" harry wonders as he takes out his red pieces aligning them up in a stack. louis shakes his head sadly.

"i have to say goodbye to you today," he explains closing his eyes. they had only just met two weeks ago, and they already had to say goodbye.

yet the two weeks were amazing for the two. they managed to build a close bond with each other and they had grown to love being with each other. harry didn't think he'd survive without louis.

louis was like his break from liam. liam would exclude him from friend activities. sometimes he wondered if liam being his only friend was all because of liam. harry had managed to become friends with louis, so why did he have trouble making friends at school?

harry had told liam about him moving. he did not show much interest though, which hurt harry but then again he had louis so he did not care.

louis knew that being without harry would be hell, so he reached for the barely used polaroid that harry owned thanks to anne and snaps a picture of harry, forgetting completely about their game. a blank sheet comes out with a fuzzy image and louis sets it aside.

"now take a picture of me," he instructs handing the camera to harry. harry grabs the camera while louis prepared for the picture. he flashed a smile and waited for harry to take it. when he finally took it, harry set the sheet aside and stared at the picture louis had taken.

"i'm going to write you a note!" he says grabbing his picture and searches for a marker. with a crooked handwriting he begins to write saying what he was writing out loud.

"i love youuuuuuuuu," harry says emphasizing the words as he writes his name how his teacher had taught him. he did not write anything else because the poor lad did not know how to write much.

louis does the same as harry writing a note in the back of his own picture, "never forget me, your friend l.t."

"l.t?" he asks.

"my name silly. louis tomlinson."

"ah," was all harry says with a giggle as he passes his picture to louis. he does the same but before so he kisses it.

"kiss yours too," he orders giving harry back his picture. he gives his own picture a huge kiss before passing it back to louis.

"i will miss you so much." louis breaks down crying wrapping harry in a hug. harry nods as well, fresh tears rolling down his cheeks. he felt like he had been crying the entire week now.

louis then smoothers harry's tiny face with small kisses. one in his forehead, one in each cheek, on his chin, on his nose, even his hands. lastly pecking harry's lips.

harry giggles and without hesitation does the same. he felt so grown up doing it as well as he had seen his mum kiss a few mens when she would return from dates. harry kisses louis then, but his lips remain still onto louis. he did not know what do to but he did not want to separate from louis either. yet he had to because he felt weird in the position.

"i will never ever forget you harry," louis had been through enough. most of his classmates that he would occasionally associate with would always move away and louis would be stuck alone again. now seemed like louis had to face being alone again.

"will i see you again?"

"maybe," was all louis replies with because he did not want to lie to harry. he knew today would be the last day they would see each other. he knew it too well.

"i want you to have this," harry concludes walking to the lego building louis had helped recreate that first day they spent together.

"really?" he asks with a smile.

"yes," harry responds, "i want you to never ever 'orget about me."

"trust me. i would never."

"are you sure?"

"of course."

i stg my stories are always shitty ): sorry

only two more chapters left :3