Chapter 1

"ANNA-BELL LEE! GO DO DISHES NOW!! I told you 3 times now!!" My dad yelled at me.

"God! Fine!" I yelled back throwing my hands in the air. Doing dishes is my worst chore ever! I hated it! But once I started, I would just look out side the window in front of me and drift into my own little world.

I filled the sink up with warm soapy water and cleaned out the other side of the sink. I started with the silver-wear and cups. Then, I moved onto the plates. Carefully washing each piece of dish.

I was interrupted by what sounded like teenage girls screaming, then quick pace footsteps. It sounded like a heard of buffalo! I look out the window and saw five boys running pretty fast along the sidewalk towards my house with at least 50 girls chasing them. The boys were actually pretty cute!

I ran to the door and opened it just in time to see the first boy sprint past.

"Hey! In here!" I screamed over the girls. They looked my way and then looked at eachother. One of the had curly hair, one with blonde, one with short brown, one with long brown, and one with black. The one with curly hair nodded and they quickly changed their destination towards my front porch. I moved aside and they sprinted past me and crashed on my brown-carpeted floor. I quickly shut only the screen door and brought my pistol to the door. When the first crazed girl came onto the porch, I mumbled a 'be right back' to the boys and stepped out with the gun behind my back. When she came too close, I held the gun between me and her. The other girls quickly came into view.

"Get off of my property!! Or I'll load your ass up with bullets. And that's not a threat. Its a promise. I have my rights to be standing on this porch, and you don't. Its called trespassing." I yelled over them. I saw fear in all of their eyes, and they slowly backed away, not fast enough for my liking. "LEAVE!!!!" I finally yelled. They all jumped and walked away. I nodded to myself and went inside to check on my lovely boys. When I entered, I noticed that they all had amused looks on their faces and burst into hysterical laughs.

"What?" I asked with a little giggle in my voice.

"Fans never listen to anyone when people tell them to leave us alone! I guess you made it pretty self-explanatory!"  The long-brown-haired boy said. The rest laughed even louder. But they stopped immediately when I brought the gun out from behind my back.

"You didn't shoot anyone did you!?" The curly haired boy asked with fear in his voice.

"Did you hear a gun shot?" I asked back and gave a ear-to-ear grin. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have to finish my chores." I said walking away.

"What do you want us to do?" I heard one yell. I chuckled to myself. Newbies...

"Whatever you want. Just don't break anything or go up stairs." I laughed again. The boys didn't know about my snake! "On second thought, you guys can wait up in my room. Its up the stairs and walk straight and mine is right there. You can sleep or play X-Box, whatever you would like." I spoke back and soon after, I heard footsteps going up the stairs.

1...2...3...

"AHHHHHHHHH" I heard a girlish scream and fell to the ground laughing my a** off! Seconds later, one of the boys came running down. He ran into the kitchen and hugged me from behind.

"Awe... I'm guessing you found Izzie?" I laughed and he slowly raised his head up and down. I laughed even harder.

"Thanks for warning me! I hate snakes!" He said and I laughed once again.

I rinsed my last dish and put it in the drain board. I turned around and I realized I never found out the boys names. But the thing that is more important is why did only one boy come running down stairs? What are the other boys doing to my snake!? Ill kill them if anything happens to Izzie!

"Hey what we're the other boys doing when you came down?" I asked hesitantly.

"Getting- Izzie is it? Out of her cage." He answered the answer I was terrified to hear. I ran up stairs to see the other 4 boys playing with Izzie on the floor. The boys made a circle and put Izzie in the middle and was talking and also playing with her. I leaned up against the wall and carefully watched the curly-haired boy play with her. She was slithering all through his hands and he took each careful hand and slid it under her to make it fell like she was slithering on the ground to her.

"Nice moves Curly." I said and made my way over to him. He looked up in surprise but soon focused his eyes on Izzie again.

"Thanks. I had practice before. I love snakes. She's a Ball Python correct?" He asked and his thick British accent was very noticeable.

"Yup. Their temperament is awesome. I will always own one." I replied which earned a grin from him. Next thing I knew, he must have rubbed against her scales, and she struck at him.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! She never really does that!" I rushed. I ran over and took her from his hands. Once she settled, I looked at her eyes. They were cloudy.

"Great." I mumbled. I put her back in her cage.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She's getting ready to shed her skin. She always gets moody when it's her time." I said not even thinking about my use of context. All the boys burst into laugher.

"Oh shut it! You know what I meant." I said while locking up Izzie.

We talked a little longer about Izzie and how long I had her. After a while, I realized that I never fully introduced myself to the boys.

"This is a little weird, but I never got any ones name." I chuckled and they also laughed, a little too much and I finally realized that I missed something.

"What!?" I asked and they settled down a little.

"You seriously don't know who we are!?" Blondie asked.

"Nope." I said calmly and the boys just looked at another, amazed. Ok, maybe this rarely happens to them.

"We are One Direction." The funny one, from what I gathered from our conversation earlier, said.

"Ok...?" It came out more like a question.

Then it hit me. All the girls in school talk about these boys. Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn were in my house at this very second.

I just met One Direction!

_____________________________

Sorry about the shortness!

Hope you guys liked it!

Please vote!