Bitten ➜ Stiles Stilinski

Scott POV

------------------------------

Stiles Stilinski. Let me tell you a few things about Stiles Stilinski.

He loves a girl with hazel eyes and pure skin. He touches her with reverence and passion.

He doesn't like cold water. It brings him nightmares that cause him to wake up screaming.

He finds comfort in the most awkward positions when he falls asleep.

He's like a phoenix. His tears can heal anything. Even if you're at the brink of death.

There's a demon living inside him. He wishes his mother was here to make it go away.

He drives a Jeep CJ-6.

He wishes he was a better son. But he doesn't realize his father loves him just the way he is.

Sometime's he thinks he's losing his mind. Panic attacks still scare him, I think it's because it reminds him of his mother.

There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. Nothing.

When I feel a sword pierce through my soul and I see his crystallized fire in his eyes, I know I've failed him.

He's a werewolf now. A werewolf with piercing blue eyes and teeth that ache to bite something.

Stiles Stilinski is my best friend. Stiles Stilinski is my brother.

Okay so that was basically the synopsis of this story. The rest of the story will be from Stiles' point of view. I just thought this way of writing would be a great way to introduce the story. I hope you like it! Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this. It would really inspire me to do more.