Kaleb and Naomi

"Are you ready for the date tonight Naomi?" asked my mum.

"Yes!" I shout back, putting on my blue dress that reached midthigh and grabbed a leather jacket from my wardrobe because I knew it was going to get a bit chilly tonight. I slipped on my black three inch heels. I was ready.

Today I was going on my first date with my new boyfriend Kaleb. he is so hot and rich as well.

I hear the door bell ringing so I rush  downstairs to see if it is Kaleb. I open the door and standing there is Kaleb in a sexy v neck which shows off his huge muscles.

"Hi." I greet breathlessly.

"Hey, sexy." he replies huskily, staring at me with love. I melt in his gaze like I always do and give him a kiss. Tingles shoot through my body as out lips meet. It's scary how much I love him but at the same time it feels so normal

Just as I was about to pull away, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer, deepening our kiss. It felt so good. He squuezed my butt making me gasp and he takes that chance to slide his tongue into  my mouth and explore. I let him explore as I moaned into his mouth. We broke off the kiss when I heard my mum coughing behind me. I turned around and blushed.

"Sorry." I say, looking down embarrassed.

"It's alright, have a fun night guys!" mum says, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I hug her and run out the door with Kaleb to his Ferrari. It never ceased to amaze me in how rich he was. His father owned the largest business in the state! It was weird how out of all the girls that are drooling over him across the state, he chose me. A country girl who isn't even pretty.

Kaleb senses my change in mood and puts his hand on my thigh, making me shiver.

"What's wrong?" he asks in worry. I shook my head and looked outside the window. Kaleb continued to drive but his hand never left my thigh making me smile.

"Where are we going again?" I asked curiously.

"We're going to one of the night clubs my dad owns." he answered. I gulped. I never really liked night clubs, there were always drunk people everywhere and I absolutely hated alcohol.

"Don't worry. I'll be by your side the whole time." he assured, as if he read my mind. Wordlessly, I nodded my head and continued to stare at the passing houses to my right.

In no time, we arrived at the front of the night club. There were so many people lining up it was crazy! Kaleb exited the car and jogged over to my side in lightning speed before I could even open the door. He could be such a gentleman at times.

"Thank you." I said, taking his hand. He smiled and put his muscular arm securely around my waist making those tingles spread through my body. He guided us towards the start of the line and the security guards let us right in when we got there.

"Good evening Mr Harper." the guard said. Kaleb nodded his head and continued to walk in. The club was so loud and the smell of alcohol hit me like a wave. The whole place was pretty stuffy with the place reeking with sweat and other things.

Kaleb's arms hadn't left my waist even once making me smile. When we walked in people instantly made way for us to walk, this was something I'd never experienced. There were wolf whistles coming from many places and when I looked around I saw that they were directed at me and some men even threw me a wink. I looked away instantly and stared at the ground. A weird sound came from Kaleb, it almost sounded like a growl.

Once we made it to the middle of the dance floor, we started dancing, well mostly Kaleb. I just stood there awkwardly because I didn't really know how to dance.