of meeting parents and lashing out

"I still can't believe you actually dyed your hair..." Changbin said in awe as he stared up at Felix's head.

"Well I did, so start believing." Felix shoved his chopsticks into his ramen.

"What's gotten you all cranky?" Changbin raised an eyebrow.

"Actually... I don't know. I just feel cranky all of a sudden. My senses tell me something bad is gonna happen..."

A thought popped into Changbin's head, something related to the call (call call) he took last night.
(call call call issa bop svt be killing me again)

He quickly shook that his head and blinked, thinking that was something he had to do with.

"What? Did you think of something?" Felix asked.

"No, no no. Go finish your food. I'm taking you somewhere." Changbin said.

Felix nodded and continued eating his ramen.

"So where are we going?" Felix asked as he entered Changbin's car, sitting beside the driver's seat.

"Just wait and see." He replied, starting the ignition.

"Okay."

A few minutes passed, and Felix was bored. "Are we there yet? I'm bored."

"Not yet, but somehow near. It's just close by." Changbin turned to face Felix with a smile. "Here, i'll turn on the radio."

"Oh! District 9! I love this song! Who sang it again?" Felix asked, hyped since the song was awesome and catchy.

"I forgot, but they're really good artists."

"Get lost yeogin uri guyeok get outta here..." Felix rapped with his deep voice.

"Yeogi ne jarineun eopseo..." Changbin continued.

"DISTRICT 9!" They both yelled as they bopped their heads to the beat.
(i totally didn't google those lyrics you know... aha)

"Wow your voice sounds exactly like the rapper's voice." Changbin acknowledge.

"I guess so... but you killed that high note though." Felix chuckled.

"Yeah. We should be kpop idols." Changbin joked as Felix laughed.

"Oh look, we're here." Changbin said.

Felix raised his head to see a gated wall surrounding a huge modern white mansion that was almost similar to his mansion back home. But this one looked nicer in his opinion.

"Where are we?" Felix questioned.

"My house."

"You live in a huge mansion like this by yourself? I live with my whole family in a mansion this big back home!" Felix said in awe.

"No no no, I live with my family here too. Today, you're meeting my parents." Changbin revealed.

Felix paused for a moment.
"Ok what the hell I am not ready for this yet why didn't you tell me earlier I look like absolute trash right now oh my go-" Felix rambled as he had a mini panic attack.

Changbin laughed and covered Felix's mouth to stop him from rambling. "Hahahaha. It's fine, don't worry!" He comforted.

"Okay... fine." Felix sighed.

Changbin nodded with a smile and drove towards the gate, where the gateman greeted him and opened up the gate. Felix was very nervous and was sweating bullets as Changbin entered the car garage where a lot of cars were stored.