Watched House

Daily News

Violet Darkwolf, was accused on Sunday of November, 29th with the murder for her 5 housing comrades. The court pronounced Darkwolf guilty of murdering the 5 comrades due to lack of evidence to prove Darkwolf innocence.

“I never thought that she would do this kind of thing,” Ms. Lynda Connell, mother of the victim, Hana Connell, admitted to the camera. “As many times as I saw her, she never shown a sign that would lead her to murdering my daughter, or any of the other children.”

“She was never the kind of girl who would hurt anything.” Said the parents of Sally Craft. “She was the best friend of Ginger,--(nickname for Sally)--she would come over almost every week. Never thought to believe one day she would be accused for killing her best friend.”

“She must of just snapped.” Commented The father of Jessie.

The parents of Violet Darkwolf declined to comment of this case. They also turned down the offer to go to the court sessions. Currently, they haven’t spoken to Mrs. Darkwolf since the night of the murder. They refuse to share what was spoken between them.

Mrs. Darkwolf is currently in a mental initiation because of her belief of spiritual beings plotting the murder.