Curses! Memories?

Not much to say. Cstaron, I'm sorry that you died insde because of me!!! D': I'm sorry about the sad ending for the last chap too! D: It had to be done. Anyways, here's the next one! Enjoy! And please review! :D

x-x-x-x-x

Bright light could be seen through his closed eyelids as America began to wake up. He let his eyes open slightly to glance at his digital clock, trying to see if it was a decent time to wake up yet. With his glasses off, he was just barely able to read the time as ten in the morning. Stretching and giving a long yawn, he decided that he might as well get up. He was really hungry for some hamburgers!

Clumsily searching for his glasses, he sat up as he prepared himself to face yet another day. But he could really make it through anything, seeing as he was a completely awesome hero! Even being bored home alone was not a challenge for him! He would just find something to do until he wasn't bored. Besides, even he admitted that he had a pretty sad excuse of an attention span, so it wasn't like he'd get too focused on anything. He was America! Americans never, ever, ever got bored!

Not bothering to clean himself up—he was home alone after all—America wandered to his kitchen in search of his delicious hamburgers. To his confusion, he found them stored in a cupboard. Since when did he actually store food in the cupboards? Weird. Shrugging, he unwrapped one and was about to eat it—until he actually looked at it. He had just bought these yesterday, hadn't he? They should have still been relatively fresh. But the hamburger looked stale. Feeling depressed about the expired burger, he tossed in the trash. He tried looking for a fresh burger in the pile that remained, but was distressed as he came to realize that all of them were stale. He was seriously on the verge of crying as he dumped his hamburgers, feeling like he was committing a crime against humanity—wasting burgers! He felt like he was committing genocide here, killing a whole family of good burgers!

Feeling as if he should be killed for his crimes, America grabbed a half empty gallon sized tub of cookie dough ice cream and a spoon. He really needed some comfort food after that absolute tragedy! All of those hamburgers gone to waste—he just cringed thinking about it. He set the ice cream down long enough to go and grab his computer so he could start watching something on his computer. The only thing that would be able to cheer him up now was some random videos on Youtube. Opening his lap top, he was about to open a web page when he quickly glanced at the date. And then continued to stare at it.

How the freaking crap had he missed five days?

America desperately tried to think back, trying to figure out why he had no memory of the past few days. He remembered Tony leaving, remembered being bummed that he wouldn't have anyone to watch scary movies with, remembered watching some TV, and then… then he had woken up in his bed this morning.

Really beginning to panic, America forced himself to take a few deep breaths. Okay. What could have happened? What were the possibilities? Alright. He had been in a coma… a hamburger induced coma… a coma where he had magically not needed any assistance whatsoever. Alright, that was not an option. What else? He had figured out something that he wasn't supposed to know, so the CIA came and wiped out his memories… Only he was the freaking United States of America, and was supposed to know everything. Huh, alright, another option out. Oh, maybe he was just dreaming and his brain was just deciding to freak him out! He pinched himself, and threw that option out the window too.

Had the freaking apocalypse happened? Was he the only man on Earth left alive? Was everyone else a zombie? Holy Zombie Apocalypse, Batman! Scared that this was the case, America quickly turned on the news. He gave a huge sigh of relief as he saw that nothing else besides crushing debt and lying politicians were happening. Alright, so that was normal, nothing to worry about. It still didn't explain why he didn't remember anything though.