Chapter 6

Esme's POV

I wake up to a knocks on the door. I got up and opened the door to Leroy, "Hello." I said, weirdly. "The mentor wants you and Clementine." He said, awkwardly, I nodded before he gave me a quick kiss. He pulled away, walking away as I shut my door. I quickly put on my clothes and quickly walked into Ava's room, then I kneeled down. "You needed us, Mentor." I said, Clementine also kneeled down as well.

Ava turned around. "I'm disappointed with you guys." She said. "We are sorry, Master. We were ambushed and they pulled our hoods off. Thats when Arno and Leroy were there." We said the beginning in sync, but I finished the sentence.

"You know the rules. I don't know what else to do with you. But there will be consequences." She said looking out the window. "You guys are grounded, only leaving the house to get groceries. Taking someone with you. This is for 2 weeks. You girls are lucky I raised you, because most mentors won't forgive you." She smiled walking away. We stood up before walking out of Ava's room and into our own.

I sat down, thinking about stuff, before I got two knocks on the door. "Come in." I said loud enough for the person to hear. Leroy opens the door, and slips past before shutting it. He walks over to me and sits on the bed, next to me. "So what's your punishment?" He asked. "I'm grounded for 2 weeks. Unless we need groceries but then I need to take someone." I groaned. "I think you'll make it." Leroy smiled, I softly smiled at his charisma. I glanced into his soft brown eyes. "I love you Esme." Leroy whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back. He kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Clementine's POV

I sat on my bed. I opened the door to Arno about to knock. "Do you wanna come in?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. I let him in before shutting the door. "I heard about the punishment, sorry about that." He said. "Not your fault. At least it isn't bad." I sat next to him. We slowly went to kiss...

AND THINGS GOT SERIOUS!!!