Countdown ○Lashton One Shot○

Dedicated to 5sos_lashton_ bc of her request for smut. Note: This is separate from my book of one shots because it's written in a different style. The short sentences which could just be joined together as well as lack of description in some parts are intentional. Enjoy!

Ashton P.O.V 《4 more days》

The countdown began at exactly the moment I was born. I've always dreaded the countdown, because it's all a matter of fate. When it's up 1 of 3 things could happen....

1. I could get chosen to work for the government

2. I could meet the love of my life

3. I could be brutally murdered by my family

Yeah...I just hope it's not 3. I keep staring at the picture of me as a baby with the clock in it, 4 more days. 4 days until my entire life changes forever. Or ends. I try not to think about it too much, I just live life, well I try too.

******

I had to take a nap, I was freaking out majorly, I almost had a panic attack. I walked through the hallway in search of my mom. I opened the door to the library and found my mom sitting at the computer, searching up something.

"Hey mom, can I talk to you?" She nodded even though she was still facing the screen. She turned around on the wheels of the chair.

"What do you want to talk about Ashton?"

"I only have 4 more days left." She took a sharp intake of breath. She managed to get a blank look on her face. She just nodded, and looked deep in thought.

"I'm sorry." That's all she has to say, really. I calmly put up right hand and slowly stuck up my middle finger. I made sure to make eye contact with her and turned to leave. I walked back to my room and fell on my bed. I soon fell asleep.

******

《3 more days》

I had a bad sleep last night. I only slept about 3 hours, certainly not enough. I didn't even feel like talking anymore, like doing anything. I am giving up, I hope that's allowed.

******

Luke P.O.V 《3 days》

3 days until something happens to me. It could be good, it could be bad. So probably bad because I have terrible luck. I don't care what happens actually. I'm just sitting around waiting. I made a decision. I'm going to go over to Michael and Calum's house. There I am going to be until time is up.

******

I walked up the path to the front door of the house. I rang the doorbell and waited on the porch for an answer. The door swung open revealing Calum. He motioned me into the house and I set my bag in the foyer.

"Hi Luke." I nodded, I haven't anything important to say. As I made it to the couch, I sat down by Michael. I gave him a small smile and he smiled in return.

"I'll be in my room until the clock runs out." I said as I picked up my bag including my baby picture. I couldn't care less what happens anymore.

******

《4 hours》

I walked out of my room for the first time since I've been here. I turned the corner to find Michael cooking and Calum sitting at the counter reading. Michael noticed my presence first and beckoned me to come in. I took a seat by Calum.

"How much longer?" Calum whispered so only I would hear. "About 4 hours." I whispered back. He nodded.

"Ashton is coming over in about 4 hours." Michael announced, oblivious to our little conversation. I involuntarily shook a bit. What a horrible coincidence, some stranger might have to see me murdered. Calum had a look of concern on his face. I just waved him off and sat on the recliner.

******

Ashton P.O.V 《20 minutes》

I'm supposed to go to Mikey's house in about 20 minutes. I'm leaving now so I'll be there when they're expecting me. I hurriedly packed my things, making sure to include my picture. I opened the door and locked it. I headed to the sidewalk and started my journey towards his house.

******

《30 seconds》

I rang the doorbell continuously. After all time is almost up. The door opened and I rushed in, picture in hand. There sat another boy holding his picture. Just as we made eye contact our pictures rang simultaneously.

We stared at each other in shock as Michael and Calum stood watching the whole scene. "You." I said too in shock.

"You." The boy answered back. He got up and rushed over to me, hugging the life out of me. After the initial shock I hugged back. I felt my shirt dampen and heard his sobs.

"Shh, it's alright now." I felt him nod and he looked up at me. I took in all of his beauty at once. Wow, is all I could think, and I get to call him mine. Uh yes please, I'm totally okay with that. I stroked his hair and leaned my forehead against his. We stared into each other's eyes. "I'm Ashton." "Luke."

Even his name is beautiful. I took his hand and led him down the hall. He directed me to what I'm assuming is his room. We sat on the bed, neither speaking. He turned to me. He took my face in his hands. Luke closed his eyes and leaned in. I did the same, our lips met. It was better than I heard. It was perfect. I shuffled back to the headboard. Luke crawled up to straddle my lap.

******

Luke P.O.V 《no more days》

I currently was on my bed on top of Ashton. The kiss got even more heated when my shirt was removed. We undressed hastily. I was placed underneath Ashton. His lips moved to my neck. I couldn't help but moan. "Ash please." I begged. I felt him nod as he got to work. After 3 fingers, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled Ashton's face to mine. I made an expression of readiness. "Ok." He said in agreement.

Once Ash was lined up, he pushed in. I moved a little to get adjusted. I nodded eagerly after 2 minutes. He slowly pulled out and pushed in again. Soft "Unghhs" were falling from my lips. He stared into my eyes the entire time. I could see the love behind them. I know mine reflected his. "A-ash" I moaned out when he hit something fleshy. We started kissing as we were about to come. "A-ash-ton." I sputtered out as I came between us. After 4 more thrusts Ashton was coming in me. "Lucas" he muttered as he came down from his high.

We stayed like that for another minute in silence. After he pulled out, he cleaned us both up. "Cuddle with me." I reached out my arms for him. "Alright little Lukey." He said chuckling. I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest. "I love you Luke." I heard him say while kissing my forehead. I lifted my head up and said, "I love you Ash. The countdown." "The countdown." He replied in agreement.

As I fell asleep with him holding me, I had a thought...

Maybe "the countdown" could be our always.