Chapter One

picture of Zamion is on the side and once again the story's theme song is on the side 

vote, comment, and fan me if ya wanna :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fast Love “Chapter One”

            Sometimes you can’t help who you fall in love with and for me the person I love is my best friend, Monique Germand, and when I admitted this to my sister she asked me, “Why haven’t you told Monique this?  Are you afraid of losing her or are you afraid of rejection?”  My answer to both of these questions are no I’m not.  I would easily tell Monique my feelings for her if it wasn’t for a slight little detail of her being interested in someone else.

            When I realized my feelings for Monique I didn’t tell her right away due to the fact that she was away on a job, and since I babysit her daughter when she does her hunting job I knew that she would come to my house when she came home.  After what seemed like years, Monique finally pulled up my driveway.  When she walked through my door I pulled her into a hug and let out a breath that I didn’t realize I was holding.  “Hey, Mo, glad you are finally home.  Lydia and I have missed you immensely.”

            “I missed you both as well and it’s good to be home,” she said as she pulled out of the hug.  She walked over and sat on the couch and I followed her while fighting the urge to wrap my arms around her again.  Once we were seated she asked me, “How was Lydia?”

            I replied, “As always she was an angel.  She is really well behaved for being a toddler.”

            Monique gave an incredulous look before stating, “Really?  Usually she runs all over the place and causes trouble for whomever babysits her.”

            I joked, “Maybe it’s because I’m the world’s most awesome babysitter in the world.”

            She chuckled then teased, “Yes you are.”  As she laughed I could feel my heart swelling to a bigger size as I looked at her soft features.  My smile grew as I looked at this beautiful girl that I absolutely missed to the point it hurt.  When she finished laughing she smiled at me and continued in a normal tone, “But seriously, Zamion, you are the best friend I’ve had and thank you for helping me raise Lydia.  She sees you as a father now.”

            I smiled, “I love that little girl as if she was my own.  I have seen her as my daughter ever since you came to me for help after her dad died…”  I paused wondering if I should tell her my feelings but decided to wait until she’s leaving so I asked, “Why don’t you move in with me?  You know so that you can move out of your mom’s house since you’re nineteen, plus it will be more room for Lydia.”  Her expression showed shock at first then moved towards thoughtful.  At first I thought that she was going to say no but she nodded her head yes causing me to be filled with joy.  I pulled her into a hug and said, “We can move you in tonight, and also Lydia is at your mom’s place so you can call your mom and ask her to start gathering your stuff if you would like.”

            Monique chuckled, “Aren’t you supposed to be babysitting her?”

            I held up my hands in defense, “She really wanted to see her grandma so who am I to stand in her way.”

            She rolled her eyes, “Whatever.  I’m going to call her then we can head over there.”  When she finished the phone call with her mother we got in her car and headed towards her mom’s place.  As I pulled out of the driveway I asked her, “So what did you mom say about you moving out?” 

When she replied, “Well, Zamion…” I knew that I wasn’t going to like what I was going to hear.  I sighed as she explained, “I haven’t told her yet, but don’t worry because I’m planning on telling her after I tell her about my recent hunt.”

I rolled my eyes at her attempt to delay the inevitable.  I asked, “Since you brought it up, how did your last hunt go?”

“It was okay I guess.  Other than the fact that Demetri almost killed me but thanks to these brothers and some random guy I am still alive,” she said as if she was talking about something normal that happens everyday.

When she said she almost died I mashed the brakes for a brief moment as I yelled, “Wait… what!?!  You almost died!?!  Who were these brothers and random guy?”

“The brothers were hunters like us and they were the Winchester guys.  The random guy said his name was Castiel and he supposedly brought me back from the place in between life and death.  And yes I almost died…  Don’t you remember the reason why I was bonded to Demetri making him my so called boyfriend?”  When I nodded my head yes she continued, “Well because of that stupid bond I kind of died when he died.”  Instantly I calmed down when I realized that Demetri was dead.  It brought comfort to me knowing that she wasn’t mixed up in some sort of deal anymore.  My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Monique say, “You know, Sam Winchester, the younger one, is extremely cute.  Even you would want to date him.”

In an instant a burning sensation flashed through my stomach as anger clouded my mind.  In an attempt to hide my jealously I sarcastically said, “Yes I will date him just because you say he’s hot.”

“Aw that sucks for me.  I wanted him all to myself,” she teased causing jealousy to dominate the rest of my emotions making me grip the steering wheel tightly.  The rest of the ride to her mother’s house was filled with the sounds of the radio.