Chapter 41

DJ POV

I walked downstairs to find Ellie talking to dad and she was smiling..like a proper smile..I haven't seen that in ages, I've saw so many fake smiles from her lately but this one looked real "hey" I said making my presence known "hey bro" Ellie said "so what are the plans for today?" I asked "well me and your mum are going shopping we'll be like two hours. please don't burn the house down" dad said i smirked and looked at Ellie, her look resembled my own.."I'm serious guys" dad said "liam let's go" mum shouted from the hall "be careful" dad said and left "wanna make a cake?" Ellie asked after a few moments of silence "heck yeah" I said and we started getting all the ingredients...*two hours later* by the time our parents came home we were covered in flour..the cake was lying at the side..after I had taken the cake out the oven we had a big flour fight, everything in the kitchen was covered.. "Liam you've gotta see this" mum said walking in, dad walked in and looked at us..and started laughing.."seriously guys we've been gone two hours and you make a mess" mum said, I looked at Ellie and she looked at the counter.."we'll tidy it up" she said "good, get started" dad said and they both walked out..I felt a wet substance hit my face...i looked at my sister in shock as she held an empty cup.."may as well clean ourselves first eh?" she smirked and I took a cup and filled it soaking her and that's how the water fight started "clean up instead of having a water fight" mum said poking her head round the door "aye aye cap'n" Ellie saluted her. I laughed and mum raised her eyebrows at us "okay then" she said and walked away again, I took a wipe and started wiping the wet/floured worktop..."cause you know what to do with that big fat but" Ellie sang "wiggle wiggle wiggle" I sang and started moving my bum "with those moves I'd say you were gay" she said "I'm straight, trust me" I said "okay then butt face" she said "butt face? what age are you five?" I asked "if I'm five then so are you" she said "touché" I said, I heard a bag rustle from behind me and I turned to face Ellie and she emptied the rest of the contents of flour on me and ran away "I swear ELEANOR LOUISE PAYNE I WILL KILL YOU" I shouted and ran after her "GO FOR IT FLOWER POT" she shouted and I slid on the floor..she looked over the banister and started laughing "you...you fell..." she said whilst laughing I rolled my eyes and tried to stand up and slid again, I gripped the banister and stood up and ran up the stairs and rugby tackled Ellie and tickled her "that's for laughing" I said "stop" she said breathless "say DJ is the best person ever" I said "no" she said and I tickled her more "fine" she said I stopped waiting for her to continue "DJ is the best person ever" I smiled and stood up, holding my hand out to her, she took it and instead of me pulling her up she pulled me down and stood up herself and ran into her room and I heard the lock go "I WILL GET MY REVENGE ELLIE DONT YOU WORRY" I shouted "GOOD LUCK" she shouted back..let the games begin sister.

(Sorry for the wait guys...well happy 4th of July..happy birthday to anyone born on this day.)