Interview with RumorsHaveWings ;)

1. What's your most popular book you have up?

Fan Enemy #1 is my most popular book, but #Someday Is Today comes in at a close second!

2. Do you write out your chapters before posting,or do you just wing it and post whatever comes to mind when updating?

I always write out my chapters before posting. This is mostly because Im a huge stickler on spelling and checking. Sometimes I even have several people read it over before I post. Another thing I'm known for is loosing things before I save them, so I try and save like every few minutes on my word doc.

3. Name three fans that you communicate the most with on here.

ShawtyManeLover3194. HitTheLightsx. kidrauhll. These are my homies.

4. If you could have any one in the world to read one of your books, who would it be and why?

Probably some famous author, so I could have some professional critique. That would mean the world to me, and most likely set the wheels in motion.

5. Do you enjoy your life?

At the moment. Yes.

6. If you could put your life into a movie, what would be the name of the movie?

"The Waiting Game"

7. Favorite animal?

Currently, it's both the Elephant, and the Sea Turtle.

8. Your username is 'RumorsHaveWings', why did you choose that name to be yours?

My username has been associated with me for a VERY long time. It used to be my signature on my phone, and I feel very attached to it. Haha. But, to me, it means that a rumor has the potential to fly away, out of your reach and/or control.

9. Do you have any actual hometown friends on this site? (Like school friends, neighborhood friends, ect...)

Yep:) I have a few school friends, other than that I dont know for sure if there is anyone else where I live... but it dosnt matter:)) My fan's and those three ladies up there in #3 are like my family.

10. Name a couple of hobbies you enjoy to do outside of Wattpad.

Oh gosh. Im gonna sound like a nerd here but, I LOVE GOLF And Im pretty good.! I have a passion for music and reading actual paper books....I draw...and  lots of other things. I volunteer with my church and hang with friends:) Being a teenager rocks.