Shadow

Avery Shadows always had a care free life; there was only one rule that her parents compelled her to follow, one rule that had never been broken for ages by anyone in her family. But that was all going to change when one decision had lead Avery and her younger sister Carlene to a place where they are faced against what their parents had fear the most. Tales have been told of the forbidden city where the girls were to never travel too, once the shadow’s baby reaches the age of seven the child must be carried to the waters to be cleanse of the curse but once this child of the shadow renters the forbidden ground history would repeat its self leaving the child vulnerable to the shadows. The girls have never believed in her parents stories; they always thought that’s all it was just a story and somehow they journey to Stone Lake many years ago had all been a dream .But when Avery and her friends are chosen for the science fieldtrip, the trip goes south as they are taken to the Stone Lake. When the family curse is once again reawaken Avery and her sister must fight to save their own lives and the lives of their friends. Would the girls and their friends survive the supernatural journey? Or will the immorality be too much to handle?