A new day to start...

Naruto fiddled in something soft and it felt nice, it was soft and silky like a silk pillow. He smiled and finally opened his eyes, the view he saw made his half lid eyes widened in embarrassment.

He couldn't believe it he was sleeping not on a pillow but on a woman's full bosomed chest.

And wait.....he took a closer look making his lie on the floor in much embarrassment. It was the princess.... Princess...Hinata.

Suddenly yesterday's events played in his brain.

...yeah.

They both fell into water, their clothes were wet. They laughed. Hinata didn't wanted to go to the palace. So she decided to go with Naruto, despite of the fact that the guards were already searching for them. Naruto gave her one of the kimonos that were kept in a locked box, which probably were his mother's. Later Hinata made food which was heavenly delicious. Naruto then praised her. Then the decided to sleep on two different sheets. But eventually Naruto slid to Hinata's side and ended up like that.

Naruto sighed.

He looked at Hinata, she looked so beautiful when she's asleep. Her lips were a little parted and that made Naruto feel something. His body lost control on him and he kneeled down and leaned to her. Their face so close that their nose were touching. He leaned more and their lips were brushed against the other's.

He kissed her gently, but to his dismay Hinata woke up. Her eyes widened at what Naruto was doing. Her face turned red she didn't knew what to do and tried to get up immediately but that only made her push into Naruto's mouth more.
Naruto was also...he didn't knew the feeling.

What should it be?

Embarrassment...? ..Happy?...
Amazed?...

The list was big. A variety of expression could be seen on his face.
They finally broke the kiss. Hinata his her face in her hands.

"I-I'm so-sor-sorry N-Naruto...", she said sobbing.

The first thought that came in Naruto's little brain was that why was she apologizing?

It was all his damn fault.

"N-no Hinata its my fault you don't have to-"

Naruto was cut off by a hug.

Hinata cried on his shoulders.

"T-thank yo-you Naruto, thanks you for yesterday, it just hurt me not seeing my brother besides me... Thanks you."

Naruto's smiled and stroked her back.

His mouth spoke on his own.

"I'm here for you.. Hinata... Always by your side.", Naruto deepened the hug.
Hinata wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. She loved this guy since childhood.