Week-1|22nd May-5th June|

Hey Everyone!

I am aware that many of the genres have not received enough members yet but it is fair that I start the club for those whose slots have started filling up:)

There are some things which are to be kept in mind while you're in this club!

▶ You'll be getting 2 weeks(14 days) to read 3 chapters (including prologue) and genuinely comment on them, expressing your thoughts or giving a review.

Author's Note, Cast and basically anything BESIDE PROLOGUE won't count in the three parts you have to read and comment on.

▶The official comment for helping them improve their writing cannot be an inline comment. It must be a 3+ line comment at the end of each chapter with the hashtag #TGBC

You can give your personal comment as well as vote and follow(OPTIONAL).

▶ Complete before the deadline i.e 5th June 2018 or if your area follows different timeline, just make it for two weeks from today.

Assignments:

Genre Code: TF

Group1:
•'The New Girl' by Dorcasdeke
•'Once Upon a Christmas Eve' by Sophialawrence17
•'Game Changer' by Fictionally_Infinite

You have to read 3 chapters each of the books of the remaining members of your group.(2 books each and 6 chapters total in 14 days)

Genre Code: RHC

Group 1:
•Betrayed By Destiny by HannahRaymode
•Smitten With The Billionaire by storiesunfolded_xo
•How You Changed Me by VocaloidThalia

You have to read 3 chapters each of the books of the remaining members of your group.(2 books each and 6 chapters total in 14 days)

Comment back here in this chapter when you've completed your work stating the following:

Assignment Completed; 'Genre Code' and 'Group No.'

Have Fun everyone!

In case of any problem, pm this account:)