Chapter 2 - Birth

Things to remember for this chapter:

(y/n) – your name

(l/n) – Last name

(b/n) - Brother's Name

(h/c) – hair colour

(e/c) – eye colour

(h/l) – hair length

(d/n) – daughter's name

(s/n) – son's name

  ================  

Akashi

You were in Midorima's hospital sleeping soundly in your patient room and all your friends from middle school were outside of your room because they were chased out by Midorima. A pair of footsteps could be heard in the hall and every one of the generations of miracles turned their head and saw a panting Akashi and a smiling (L/n) (b/n) right behind him. "How is she?" Akashi asked through his pants.

"She and the baby are safe Akashi, she's currently sleeping but you may go in, however..." Midorima said and used his thumb and pointed towards the group behind him and continued his sentence. "They cannot, they might even wake the baby up as well as waking (y/n) up" Akashi nodded in understanding and then looked at his brother-in-law. (b/n) looked at Akashi and placed his hand on his shoulder and nodded.

"You go first, I think she needs you first and you should look at your child first" (b/n) said. Akashi smiled at him gratefully and walked into your room and closed the door behind him.

He saw his empress sleeping soundly and he smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered in her ears. "Thank you (y/n)" He then moved to the crib and his eyes soften at the sight of his baby boy with the same fiery hair that he has inherited from Akashi and slowly but carefully picked him up. The baby squirmed a little and opened his eyes, revealing his (e/c) eyes. Akashi smiled and a stray tear leaked flowed down from his eyes. "Welcome to the family... Akashi...(s/n)" he says lovingly and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. (S/n) giggled at the contact and placed his little hands on Akashi's cheek and Akashi grinned happily as the tears started to fall once more.

  ================  

Aomine

You were in the patient room sitting on the bed holding your baby boy who has inherited your (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes but has Aomine's nose and mouth. Your baby boy was playing with your (h/l) (h/c) hair and was placing his little hands on your cheeks and you smiled at him lovingly. Aomine sat on the chair beside your bed and was gazing at the two of you. You looked at him and grinned, "You said so many bad things to me" Aomine stated as he took your son from your arms.

You stuck your tongue out at him and said "You know it's true" While you were giving birth you were blaming Aomine for everything since you were in so much pain so the only thing was for you to express your pain you were yelling at your husband who was with you and holding your hand.

But the two of you both know that you love each other deeply just expressing it in a different way. Aomine smiled at you and placed a kiss on your forehead but then a small slap could be heard and Aomine looked at the baby in his arms who was frowning at him. You laughed at what your son did and Aomine lightly glared at him with his smile twitching a little at the side. "Why you little rascal," He said and he lightly bumped his head with his little forehead and said "You are not to treat your dad like that, (s/n)" and (s/n) just looked at him and tilted his head a little and you laughed harder at the sight.

  ================  

Kise

Kise was crying tears of joy as he was taking photos of your newborn sleeping baby girl in your arms. You smiled at his antics and shook your head lightly and smiled at your baby girl who has inherited Kise's eyes and hair but has your face. Kise then started to call all of the generations of miracles as well as all the ex-basketball members of Kaijou High. Some congratulated him while some yelled at him to be quiet and Kise cried even louder at the coldness of some of his senpai's. Then the baby girl in your arms started to cry at the sounds, you started to rock your girl to stop her from crying to no avail. Kise hanged up the call and ran to your side and took the baby from your arms and started to rock her to stop her from crying but she cried even louder.