Characters

Ankita Iyer- The main female lead, She is 24 years old. She just finished masters in fashion designing from Parsons. She is Abhinav's younger sister, and Nivedhita and Anand's daughter. She works for a huge fashion house called Glam. Her family is very possessive about her.

Ayaan Malhotra- The main male lead, he is 26 years old. He has finished his master's at Harvard. He works for a corporate firm. He is the elder brother of Nisha, and is Shikha and Rishi's son. 

Nivedhita Iyer- She is Anand Iyer's wife, and Ankita's and Abhinav's mother, and also Shikha Malhotra's best friend. She used to be a lawyer, but now has retired and is at home

Anand Iyer- He is Nivedhita's husband, and Ankita's and Abhinav's father, and also Rishi Malhotra's best friend. 

Abhinav- Ankita's elder brother, and Anand and Nivedhita Iyer's son. He is very  close to his sister  Ankita. He has done his master's from IIM Bangalore.

Maya deshmukh is Ankita's best friend. They became even closer after Ayaan left and went to London, in ninth grade. She too is 24, and a practising lawyer.

Shikha Malhotra- She is Rishi Malhotra's wife,and Nisha and Ayaan's mother. She too used to be a lawyer but now has retired.

Rishi Malhotra- Shikha Malhotra's husband, and Nisha and Ayaan's father. 

Nisha Malhotra- Younger sister of Ayaan, and daughter of rishi and Shikha Malhotra. Everybody is very possessive about her. She is twenty, and pursuing psychology in London.

Aryan Mital- Ayaan's best friend, they met eachother in London. He is 26, and is helping in his father's company.

Dhruv pandit- childhood friend of Ayaan and Ankita

Myra Kapoor- Ayaan's love interest