Chapter Sixteen

Shinichi's POV

The night started to rule out the warm and bright sun as it hits the horizon from afar. Its a good thing I brought her to this place, to see the sun set and enjoy each others company while it last.

"I wish time could stop right now..." I mumble as I looked at her.

"I know.. we all know how the sun died just to let his moon to shine from above." Ran agreed.

I smirked and pulled her towards my chest, embracing her whole body like a fragile glass. I could she her ears starting to turn red from the surprise and how I held her as I carefully held the ice cream to which it didn't fall.

"Mou~, shin..please don't do that!" She scolded me still in my embrace as the wind whirled around us softly

"Sorry, hehehe!"

I don't know why I feel giddy and alive around her.

"Silly, your inlove with her baka!!!" I hear my mind said that which frightened me a bit.

Then I felt something weird on my head so let my hand roam at the top to felt some long ears which is fluffy and smooth.

"Wait...long ears and fluffy??" I thought as I removed the mysterious item to see a bunny headband.

"Eh." dumbfound said

"It looks good on you shin!" Ran said truthfully before putting it again on my head.

She take out her camera and placed on the concrete wall a few meters away from us, then instructed my to walk near the camera and tilt my head abit.

"Press the button shin!" Ran raised her voice and proceed to do her commands.

(a/n: lets just pretend that nobody's there except the two and the sky is a sun set colors. This is their outfit and it isn't a holiday just a random day.)

"So cute

"So cute." a voice ringed through their ears and detect the voice from the bushes

"Keep it down will you?!"  A much more deeper voice  said in annoyance

The two looked at each other and sighed  in disappointment. At least they should really keep their voice down.

"You guys know that we could hear you from how loud your voices are. Please came out from the bushes." Ran said

"WAH!!!! RAN!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER????" sonoko wailed and run to her 

"It just slipped my head, hehehe! Sorry , sonoko!" She exclaimedsweat dropped 

Then the rest proceed to  walk out the bushes and patted their clothes off. My parents walk towards to Ran talked. I gulped and gather some courage before approaching Eri and Kogoro.