chapter 2

I ran into my house throwing my coat on the ground as I continued running. I ran to my room and put on some body spray. I combed my hair and checked my phone.

   hey be over soon ;) :) -Ashlee

   I smiled and responded.

       don't you want my address ?;) -Niall

a few minutes later my phone vibrated

     oh yeah:) what is it?-A

4267 east malland  road -N

I laughed and went down stairs. I heard a car pull in a drive way. I looked out and saw a beautiful girl step out of the cool car.

   I opened the front door and let her in.

   "hi" she smiled.

"hey" I said.

     I let her sit down on the couch and we talked for a while.

    "wait wait so it really swallowed it whole?", she laughed at my story.

" yes the snake swallowed the whole rabbit" I said.

" okay so explain those tattoos." she asked me.

    " well when I was younger my dad told me that he would always be there for me. he said he would never be mean to me. and he made me promise I would never get tattoos or piercings. then he betrayed me and I didn't know what to do so I did exactly what he told me not to and got tattoos and yeah. Now everyone hates me. I have never had a girlfriend. and that's why" I told her. I don't usually cry but tears were threatening to escape.

   "its okay Niall." she hugged me tightly and I actually felt safe. I felt like someone liked me like I actually had a friend.

    she let me go and the warmth I felt with her disappeared.  I frowned at bit and looked at her. she really was perfect. but I only just met her. I can't be falling for her already can I?

    "Niall" she said softly

"yes?" I asked.

    "are we friends?" she asked

    "do you want to be?" I asked her.

  "yes" she said

'I wanna be more than friends' I thought

   "then we are friends" i said.

    "Niall...I never mind its dumb I know I just met you but I like you." she said

   "I know...we are friends" I said

   " no Niall I like you like I like like you. " she said. I felt my self turn red.

    "well Ashlee...I can safely say-" I heard a loud bang like a shot gun...