Part II

Athena pov
"princess you'll be punished if you keep talking to me like that". He said with a little bit of aggravation on his tone and with that said he started dragging me down the stairs.
"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKING BASTARD SON OF A BITCH!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs I don't know you just please take whatever it is you want just leave me and family alone.
"look princess I don't-" BOSS BRING THE GIRL!
" there's more of YOU Of you people "?
With that said he just carried her now her face is facing his butt and her butt was facing his face.
Down stairs
"ok let's make things easy now Mr. Aaron I'm sure your wondering what  the fuck is going on here? Who is the handsome young man standing in front of you and your entire family? Well sir I'm pleased to say that I'm Zane... Zane the son of Delilah.
" no no NO! it can't be she was killed years ago with her child. It's impossible I don't believe you! I sent  an assassin to kill her and her baby.
Unless...." HA! right there right there now we've got a winner your so call assassin did kill her but my mother being the bad ass she was she managed to rescue and save my life. And now she will have her Revenge and you can call your agents but by the time they get here they'll be late". " come on Collins we're going on a little trip" he said looking at his men
What the hell was he talking about? My father never told me about the death of a woman and her son nor anything about agents I mean my father is a businessman. But obviously my father's not... No he can't be. Of course not I don't, believe it... What do I do so questions flow through my head? Does my mom know? Is she a part of it? would I become a member? Is it a club, gang?
"listen up Collins keep it simple and cool or else" he said snapping me out of my thoughts and making me jump a little. "or else what" my father replied looking at him in the eye with what I think this range but I don't know what the hell is going on.
"why don't I just show you" and with that he bought out a gun and pointed it towards my dad.
" eenie meenie miney mo which one of the Collins has got to go."he said pointing from my father to the rest of us. I closed my eyes not wanting to see if the gun had stopped at me." ah how bout you miss Collins you know what's funny my father told me before he died that to hurt a man don't kill him first you kill the people that he loved the most that can really hurt a man...*signs* let's see if he was right" before my mother could say anything thing else the next thing I heard was a shot. I open my eyes to see if my mother was dead but it turns out she was shot in the leg. She was screaming in pain sweating, bleeding.
"now anyone else want to join" he looked around with that stupid smirk on his face.
"you bastard!"
"I'm sorry. What? He asked turning around looking at who just spoke to him that way.
I said you bastard I replied at that minute I didn't care I was terrified but I was not going to let it show not now that I just called him a bastard.
He walked over to me looking at me eye-to-eye he crouched down to my level grabbed my neck and said out loud looks like "we've got ourselves a feisty one don't worry we can take care of it" he replied looking at me I replied to him I am not an it.
In the car
There was no way of escaping I was stuck in the middle I hated the fact that I couldn't do anything to save my family I also hated the fact that no one told me about this it was like some lost puppy in a field filled with crocodiles how can I be living in a house for 19 fucking years and not noticing all the men that came in black with their big suitcases and how my father always came back late and how we had a door that was always locked I thought they had some sort of dildos in there but it turns out my whole life has been a lie my parents are secret agents I mean they're not even cool enough to be secret agents. And I'm starting to take it in how I've never actually been in my father's company I've seen it ever been in it while I am literally the most... I can't believe this is my life.
" I'm sorry do you mind slowing down I know you're badass and all but some of us want to get to wherever it is we're going at least alive I said not caring if I was going to get in trouble what possibly could go wrong."
"Listen Missy my orders was to get you to headquarters not slow down and have a little tea party along"
"What's your name? " I asked clearly curious I mean I figured if I was going to be in the car with a stranger I might as well get to know the stranger. he didn't reply "well that's obnoxious of you your an ass do you know that". " like I said before messy my orders was to get you to headquarters not become your best friend and have tea parties and sleepovers." He said not even looking at me his eyes were glued to the road.
I'm not bored I thought maybe if I distracted him he would lose his Focus and I can get out somehow.
I started asking so many questions I figured he got frustrated because she turned back and told me to shut up and sit down he was still driving.
5 minutes later
Two cars instantly started following us I noticed because hello like I said before I was bored I wanted to tell mr. Bossy pants but I'm pretty sure you would have noticed because his eyes are everywhere he's a jerk.
he started to speed up. I knew that something was wrong either those guys were also have to kill me or maybe they were my father's guys you were trying to get my ass to safety.
" who are those in the car"?
So I was looking at the fact trying to get a glimpse it turns out that one of the cars moved in front of us making a U-turn the car was speeding coming towards us I told him to slow down and just stopped the car but he wouldn't listen he ran across the red light that's when a huge Toyota truck rammed into the passenger side. The car rolled over several times not stopping breaking each glass later on inflating the safety bag. Athena's head making contact with the cement ground not a moment to lose blood pouring out of her noggin.

Okay guys so I am so sorry for the fact that this is the worst chapter ever it sucks I know but hope you guys really do enjoy it and get the concept of what I'm trying to put out
I'm so sorry that it takes a long time for me to update my books but I will be trying harder and Summer's almost here and school is just giving me a really hard time but thank you guys for getting me to number 12 and thank you guys for my other books for making me rank so much I'm filled with joy.