Chapter 2

This chapter peaks into the story of one of Savannah's scars and one of her first hunting trips. Thank you for reading!

Cheers surrounded us immediately. The smile on his face and his Beta and Omega made me want to throw up, but at the same time, I wanted to join the wolves in their party. I knew that only one person out of my brothers and I could be his mate. Me, myself, and I. The feeling I had in my stomach made me despise myself, and the stupid mate pull was so strong.

I felt one of my brothers shove me away from Aydin and grabbed him by the throat. The pack before us once again erupted in worry. Females were screeching out, the ones that had  mates clinged to them. The males growled out for their Alpha, one who in fact was still grinning, and some even shifted. I heard the struggling Alpha let out a scratchy chuckle at my brother, which ended up being Sebastian, my twin.

“You think you can kill me, Pipsqueak?” Aydin croaked out, “If you kill me, then no matter what, it will break your sister.”

Sebastian scowled at him, but let go. “I’m not doing it for you; only for Sav,” and he walked back over to Jacoby.

“Shut it, Sebastian,” I growled at my brother, “I can handle myself. Even if it means dealing with this ass.”

“Well, to let you know, I can be a very nice ass,” Aydin said cockily and his Beta and Omega struggled to keep back laugh and failed. He sent a glare in their direction and they instantly close their mouths. “I give you permission to stay here as long as needed until you find another pack to terrorize,” Aydin turned to my brothers, telling them this not so happily.

Colton scoffed and rolled his eyes. “We know that you would never let your mate leave you now. What do you think happened to Sebastian that made him so sensitive about our little sister being your mate?”

“He had a mate?” Aydin nearly laughed.

“No,” I answered frankly. “Many wolves have claimed me to be their mate and kidnapped me,” I scowled at the thought of the six wolves over time that have taken me for their own ‘pleasure’.

In that second I felt Aydin on top of me, knocking me to the ground, then looking over my body. Then I heard my brothers yelling at him to get off of me, then pulling at my feet to try and move me. Aydin had one of his hands locked around me, and was using the other to inspect my body. I knew what he would find; scars, lots and lots of scars all over my body. I heard him growl and I looked away, avoiding his gaze of both curiosity for my past injuries and worry as to if he had for some reason hurt me. Slowly Aydin pulled himself off of my small body and pick me up.

“She will definetly no longer hunt with you. And if you dare try and take her in the midst of night, I will have you tracked down, and brought to my pack, as wolves,” Aydin then walked away, but didn’t leave his speech at that. Without turning his head he directed a message to his pack. “The party is over, leave my house now,” his Alpha voice echoed around us all, and before I knew it half the pack was gone, then a few minutes later the rest left.

I turned my head in the direction of my brothers. “We’ll stay in touch, right?”

They all nodded before getting dragged away from me. When each of them was out of sight, I backed into a wall and let myself fall. My brothers were the reason I am still alive, and now they’re gone; banned from me. I let out a silent sob as I pulled my knees to my chest. Just when I thought I was alone, really alone, I felt two strong arms wrap around me. Aydin picked me up, completely ignoring the shocks of electricity I know are there; because I have them sparking through my body right now.