I Love You: A August Alsina Love Story

*Nae House*.

Nae was on kik talking to her boyfriend and his name is marcus.

*Kik Convo*.

NaeNae_Boss: so baby wyd??

Marcus_ BadBoy: nothing just chilling.

NaeNae_Boss: alright baby I'm text you back.

Marcus_BadBoy: aight.

*Kik Convo Ended*.

*Amaya House*.

Amaya is a pretty,smart,cute, short lightskin girl with small cute dimples with long pretty brown hair with a k.michelle booty with small boobs with a belly ring with a tattoo on her side and back with long pretty nails with a diamond on them.

Amaya was in the living room watching tv while laying down,then her bestie kyasia walks in and sits on the other couch.

Kyasia: maya why you look sad?

Amaya: I need a man.

Kyasia: did you hear that august alsina is in town?

Amaya gets up from the couch.

Amaya: I don't know about a rapper.

Kyasia: come on maya.

Amaya: fine.

Kyasia: good now tomorrow he's going have a meet and greet.

Amaya: ok.

Kyasia: aight and I'm call you.

Amaya: ok.

Kyasia gets up and leaves,Amaya goes upstairs and goes to sleep.

*Morning*.

Amaya gets up and gets dress and puts on some pink booty shorts with a tight pink strap shirt with some pink jordans with your hair curly with a lil bit of makeup.

Amaya grabs her iphone5 and goes downstairs,the her phone starts ringing and she answer it.

Amaya: hello?

Kyasia: I'm outside.

Amaya: ok.

They hang up and Amaya locks her door and goes outside. You get in the car and Kyasia drive off.

*Meet And Greet*.

There were a huge line with girls with their posters. Amaya and Kyasia walks in amd they see august, he had on some sagging blue jeans with a blue shirt with some blue jordans with a blue snapback backwards with some see through glasses.

Amaya: I can't do this.

Kyasia: maya he's not bad.

Amaya:*nervous* you sure?

Kyasia: positive.

Amaya: ok.

Then the line moves up and amaya was next and august sees you and smile.

August: wassup shawty.

Amaya: hi.

August: do you have something for me to sign lil mama?

Amaya: no.

August: well here.

August grabs a piece of paper and writes his number down and gives it to her.

Amaya: thanks.

August: you welcome shawty.