MYSTERY

Tick tock tick tock went the clock in my bedroom it was 6:30am and it was saturday morning. My mum and dad always lock me in my room on weekends so i dont annoy them. I heard my brother and sisters feet scurry down the stairs, i thought in my head how come they have gone down theyre always locked in. Unless it was my mum and dad it couldnt of they dont get up till nine and anyway they would of unlocked me. I tiptoed to the door pulled the handle and pushed i put my body against and went bam, it didnt work it was LOCKED. I looked out my window my sisters window was open i climbed on the window sill. I held on for dear life and stepped on the slanted roof i ran opened the window slightly more than what it was and jumped in . My sister was drawing on her pink bunk bed she looked at me and gasped. "AMY"growled my sister "what" i replied "why did you come in my room"said my sister" "thought i heard you go down stairs"i said "same"my sister replied. i went and checked if the door was locked pulled the handle and pushed it diddnt open "Im gonna go back to my room" i said "Kk"said my sister i climbed on the window sill and jumped i ran again my window was shut the door was open. I looked to go back to my sisters room her window was shut i ran knocked on the window i just saw the top of her head go down the stairs. I looked in the back garden and the trampoline was right underneath my feet. suddenly i was on the floor dripping with blood ...!