Chapter 2

Me and Ratchet ran out of the garage and to the Fairgrounds where the tryouts were being held. When we got there, I was amazed. I know I have seen it before, but it still amazes me. We ran into a Qwark-Bot and it spoke to us.

Bot: Welcome to the Galactic Ranger tryouts! Please move on the the course and complete each challenge.

Me: Sounds simple enough. Let's go!

Me and Ratchet took off. Completing each challenge before us. We got to know the voices of the Rangers as they talked us through the different parts of the course. We finally got through the last challenge and headed for the stage where Qwark would be.

QWARK: Hello Veldin!!

Ratchet: Hello Captian!

Qwark droned on and on and eventually put me into a different part of my mind. I blanked out and Ratchet had to shake me to get me out of my trance.

R: Zoe?? Hello!! Come on. Snap out of it.

Me: Sorry. I zoned out. What's going on?

R: Its time to meet up with the Rangers for an interview.

Me: Ok.

~~~Interview~~~~

Qwark: You don't have what it takes.

R: But, we have heart.

Q: Yes. But unfortunately that heart is encased in a weak muscles mass of inexperience.

Me: I'm done. I'm tired of you telling the public lies. You just said that if you have heart, you have what it takes. I'm am tired of you Qwark. I'm leaving. Bye.

I slammed my fist against the desk and walked out the door.