Chapter 20

"Shirts?"
"Check."
"Trousers?"
"Check."
"Shoes?"
"Check."
"Mobile phone?"
"Noooo!"

I was currently checking, if I had packed everything. Today we're going to leave Australia. We're finally heading back to England. Somehow, a wave of relief washed over me.

My phone. Where the hell is my phone?

"Searching for something?" Joe asked, smirking down at me. That son of a canary bird!

"Give it to me, Joe!" I jumped, trying to get my phone from his hand. But he hold his arm up so high, it was impossible for me to reach it. Pouting, I shot him a look. But it didn't work. Joe was just a son of a bitch. I gave up and turned towards my suitcase. Joe seemed realize that I was giving up, because he suddenly pulled me into a big bear hug.

"Aww Aimeé dear, don't pout. Don't be mad at me. We can't be tall and gorgeous like me." He was chuckling at the last part and it made me smile as well.

"I think the gorgeous part goes for me, Mr. Cocky." Looking up, I smirked at him and snatched my phone from his hand. Victory!
I grinned at Joe. Now it was his turn to pout. He was just too adorable. Normally, Joe was one of the cocky bastards who would rate a woman of her breast size. But sometimes, he could be a childish gentleman as well.

"Take a picture, it will last longer."
What did I just say about being a gentleman? Well, cut that crap. But I myself hadn't realized that I was staring while deep in thought.

"Shut up. We should get going, otherwise we'll be late!" I caught a glimpse of the time and realized that we were 5 minutes late. We are supposed to meet the others in the lobby.

Rushing out of the room I accidentally bumped into a plant standing in my way. Shit. But I had no time to think about it, we needed to get down there. I heard Joe laughing behind me, he probably saw me crashing into it. I flipped him off and continued heading for the lift.

As we reached the lobby, everyone was impatiently waiting for us. My Dad sent me a disapproving look and I looked down ashamed. I knew he hated tardiness. He raised me to always be on time and now it seemed like I didn't take anything of his breeding for serious.
We were ushered into cabs and drove off to the airport.
My mind drifted off to Luke. What would he be doing right now? Probably hanging out with the boys, talking about their next gig or playing some videogames. I smiled as an image of him jumping in the air after he won a round of whatever game against Michael. But as soon as my smile appeared it left, and hurt filled my body. I'll probably never going to see the boys again in privacy. And I just had to move on from Luke to another boy. It would be stupid of me to wait for him, even after what he did to me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust him again. But for now, I was happy with the memories I had of him and the boys, and I knew, that some part of me will never stop loving him.

After we boarded our flight, Tarry tried to talk to me but I just shut her out. No way on earth I'm going to talk to her again. She was the reason Luke and I were in this situation right now. I thought of her as my best friend for lifetime. But turns out she was just a selfish little bitch, just thinking about herself. So instead of sitting next to Tarry as usual, I sat next to Joe. He looked a bit confused, because I always used the chance to get as far away as possible. But he seemed like the only person right now that could handle me easily. And he seemed to comfort me. With him around I felt better and didn't think of Luke.

"Little princess finally enjoying the company of the handsome man?" Joe asked, smirking again. Seriously, if I could, I would cut his damn smirk out of his face. But well, obviously I couldn't. So instead of giving him an answer I just smirked back and plugged my headphones in. I pressed play on any random song. Ironically, "Before He Cheats" came on. I laughed a little, realizing that other people share my pain and anger, but even my situation.

Sometime during the flight my lids got heavy and I felt myself drifting off to sleep. Joe put his arm around me and I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. So like most of you have noticed, I haven't updated in a long time. Well, a lot was going on and I guess I didn't find the time to end this chapter.

Anyway, I hope this one it ok. Leave a comment and rate! :) xoxo