Chapter 1

Talia's P.O.V (Written by Talia).

"Is this okay?" I held a light pink dress up against me. It had a layered skirt, the top being lace. It came a few inches above my knee.

"Yes, Talia, it's fine." She didn't even look up from sewing up the straps of her own dress which she was adjusting.

"Keeiiraaa!" I moaned. She rolled her eyes and looked up, pushing her hair from her face.

"Wow, that's really nice."

"Thanks." I smiled. "Will it be okay for tonight?"

"Definitely!" She replied enthusiastically. We were in our flat, my room to be specific. Keira had a sewing kit spread out on my bed, no doubt leaving needles for me to be poked by at night. I was trying to find a good dress for that night, as we were going clubbing. We were both eighteen, and making the most of it.

"What are you wearing tonight?" I asked Keira. We were best friends, and had been since I could remember. We did everything together.

"This, what I've been fixing up" She held up her dress, a navy blue lacy dress with a layered tube skirt

"That will look so nice on you!" I exclaimed

"Thanks" A couple of hours later, we were getting into the taxi

"Liquid, the nightclub in-" I began.

"-London, I know. I do that journey all the time."

"Oh, good then." We laughed and started chatting until we got to the club. We made our way in after showing ID. 'Sorry For Party Rocking' was playing loudly and there was a huge crowd of people on the dance floor, plus people chatting, people at the bar and more. Keira and I grabbed a drink and began dancing with them in our hands. We were just singing along and dancing to 'Earthquake' when a guy came over in a suit.

"Hey, some people in the V.I.P section asked if you can come over?" we looked at each other and then at the V.I.P section.

"OMG! Keira it's 1D!"

"What? Where?" Keira could be so slow sometimes.

"In the V.I.P section obviously!" I replied, my voice then calming. "Shame it's not them who invited us over." We made our way over to the VIP section, looking confused where to go.

"Over here!" Shouted an Irish voice that made me want to scream. I turned around slowly, wide eyes and heart beating like drums and walked over to the table, Keira by my side.

"Hey girls." Said Liam "Sit down if you want." It was 1D who wanted us at their table, but why? He smiled at us and we sat down, our hearts racing. I was surprised they couldn't hear them pounding.

"Well, um, first of all you know who we are, right?" Liam asked.

"Are you kidding? Of course we know who you are!" I left out the bit about being mega fans.

"So, Louis and Harry have been feeling kind of upset lately because they are the only two without girlfriends. So would you mind hanging out with them tonight? You both match the descriptions of the type of girls they like." Liam looked at Keira. "You have a nice smile and nice eyes. Harry likes that." Keira blushed and Liam looked at me. "And you...do you like carrots?"

"Yeah!" I laughed and noticed two figures heading our way. Even from a distance I could tell exactly who they were. 

"Who are these two lovely girls?" Louis asked, winking, when he reached the table.

"Are they single?" Asked Harry. Typical Styles, always such a flirt. Keira and I giggled nervously and nodded.

"I'm Keira and, yes, I'm single." I was looking at Keira but when I looked up I saw Louis looking at me. He quickly diverted his eyes.

Later, after chatting for a bit, Louis got up to get a second round of drinks and I followed him to the bar.

"Are you sure you don't want me to pay for these?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me?! I can't let a girl pay on the first date! Or, on any date really." 

"But its not the first date!" I told him. I was making up any excuse to pay, as much I'd love it to be our first date.

"Then let's make it!" We took the drinks back to the table -after Louis won our argument- where Keira and Harry were deep in conversation. We put the drinks down and Louis pulled me onto the dance floor. 'I Gotta Feeling' came on and Louis whispered/sung the words in my ear. As the night went on, I got more and more tipsy. By 1am, I was completely wasted as the rest of them were. None of us knew what we were doing so we just did anything. Niall came over to me and we started full-on snogging. His arms snaked around my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck getting tangled in his blonde hair. Keira interrupted us.

"I smacked Louis' ass!" She said drunkenly.

"I wanna go!" I cried and rushed over to where Zayn was giving Louis a piggy-back. I smacked what I thought was Louis' butt but obviously not as Louis got dropped and Zayn started rushing over to me. I was running away from him but he caught up and tried to kiss me.

"No, Zayn!" I slurred, giggling. I escaped and ran to Louis who picked me up in is arms and took me outside. We got into a cab and soon arrived at Louis' apartment. Louis took me up to his room and I must have fallen asleep there...

A/N: Heeey its Keiraa. So, what did you guys think of the first chapter? What a way to meet 1D, eh?

Pleaaaaaaaaase vote, comment and fan and we will fan you back

Also, please ask for dedications, we will happily give one

Just to let you know, we will be writing chapters seperately, so one will be written by Talia, the next written by me and so on and so forth

So please tell us what yaa think.

THANKYOUU!!!!!!