Chapter 4

Jacob's POV:

  It was the end of the day and we(when i say we i mean me and chrissy)just got in my car.i said "so are you going to that party tonight?" "No Alex asked me if I wanted to grab a bite to eat and i said yes."

    That son of a bitch, I thought to myself. God I took to long to ask her out, of course just my fucking luck.

     We arived at her house and she ran inside before i could say anything. I kind of knew she would like Alex since they practically likethe same exact shit.

Thats when I was realizing that i barely even knew her yet im already falling for her, how pethetic. I know this is gonna sound lame but when i first met her i knew i would like her.

Chrissy's POV:

I waited until seven came and at exactly seven the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and saw Alex. He was wearing black skinny jeans red converse and red t-shirt. His black long hair was swept to the side by wind. I walked ouside and said "I like your converse!" "Thanks, are you ready to go?" "yeah."

      We got into his black Misibishi Lancer and headed out of my driveway. He looked at me and said "What did Jake mean when he said he's been in your spot?" "oh, well we were talking last night and i said i didn't want any friends because i was afraid that if i get to attached i would get dissapointed." "Oh, well lets talk positive...Oh and i'm really glad you decided to start making friends." "I am too so where are we off to?" "Well I packed a picnic bascket and thought we could eat at the park near the pond."

"That sounds great I know I just moved here but i'm starting to love it alot." "Well thats great...Um...I know we...Just met but...do you...maybe...wanna be my...my...my girlfriend." "Yeah actually, I like you alot even if we just met." "I feel the same."

     About five minutes later we arived at the park. He took a blancket with red and black skulls on it out while i carried the basket. We sat down and the first thing he pulled out of the basket was my favorite fruit. Watermelon.

    We talked about nnonsense for about an hour then he took me home. We were at my doorstep and he asked "could I pick you up for school in the morning?" "Yeah, but can you tell Jacob I don't exactly have a phone yet." "Sure by Chris."

After he said that we shared a long passionate kiss before i went inside.