▶The Genre Book Club

Hey Everyone!

So a lot of Book Clubs are there on Wattpad with strict rules and regulations.

Of course, Book Clubs are definitely important for an author and therefore I have decided to form a book club on Wattpad. But it'll be different and very far from those with strict rules and regulations.

Different Features:

You'll read a book according to your liking!

Many a times, people in the book clubs are forced to read their disliked genres but here, I'll form the group sharing the same genre to avoid such issues.

▶You DON'T Have to complete the review in just one week!

You can do the review at your own pace in 14 days for the respective chapters!

▶Every fortnight, for each genre, a book will be chosen which will be read by all members of that genre group.

It will lead to a drastic rise in reads, comments, votes and maybe even followers!

Shoutouts will be given helping to promote the stories!

▶If a person is not able to complete the given work in 2 weeks, I'll not be kicking the person out of the club as many do. The person's book will simply not be included for another 2 weeks.

▶ Anyone wanting to take a break can pm this account or if someone wants to leave, do notify.

Read the next chapter to know the rules!

Have Fun!