Saviour

DAHVIE'S POV

I sighed as I walked deeper and deeper into the forest. I can't believe that my pack wants to kill me, but for some reason I trust Jayy more than I have ever trusted anyone, even myself. He seems to care so much, more than my own family. But I don't even know the guy, and yet he seems so familiar. Ugh! What the hell is happening to my mind?! I groaned out loudly and walked to the small array2 of caves in which my house stood. To the naked eye these look like nothing but caves but on the inside there are tons upon tons of average houses. I smiled and walked into my house, but frowned when I saw Hazel. Wait, why did I frown at her? I've never done that; she is absolutely perfect there is nothing about her that would make me frown. "Baby!" she practically yelled "why did you go with him, he could have hurt you!" I laughed and rolled my eyes "Hazel, he wouldn't hurt me. He is the nicest guy ever." she rolled her eyes and replied "Dahvie, he is a healer. We've told you about them he can manipulate you and make you think the weirdest things." I rolled my eyes again "I don't care what the hell he is Hazel, he's my friend." suddenly my father's voice wafted into the room "Dahvie, he is not your friend. He can't be he is a vampire and a gay one at that!" I sighed. Why don't they understand? "For the last time, I don't care what he is. He is still my friend!" I yelled "and I trust him with all of my heart!" my father snickered and snapped his fingers, and suddenly all of the pack was behind him including Hazel. "I was afraid that you would say that Dahvie." my father said calmly, but then he yelled "get him, don't let him get away!" I was frozen in place for a moment before I began to run at full speed. I didn't have time to phase into my wolf form so I was stuck like this. I run so fast that my heart began to hurt. The blood that ran through my veins almost seemed to bubble at the temperature in my body. I could occasionally feel the graze of sharp canine teeth digging into my ankles, yet I kept running. I didn't want to die! It's just not my time to go. They would tear me limb from limb until my body wasn't even recognizable, that is if they didn't just eat me. I turned a sharp corner that they could never make in time to their speed when suddenly I was pulled up by the underneath of my arms and set down into a tree. "Please don't hurt me." I whispered, my voice cracking lightly from the pain in my sides, back and chest. I felt a cool, yet gentle hand touch my cheek and I immediately leaned into it. "Dahvie." Jayy whispered "I'd never hurt you." my closed eyes popped open as soon as I realized who the mystery person was. "Jayy." I whispered throwing myself into his strong arms. Letting go of my tough persona, I began to sob into Jayy's chest. He gently stroked my hair and held me close saying nothing. I clamed down after a minute and Jayy stood, pulling me up with him. He bent down slightly and quickly lifted me up from the branches. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and he jumped, landing fluently onto the ground below. Jayy began to run still holding me tightly to his chest. Spare tears that hadn't left from earlier still flowed silently down my cheeks. Soon we were at Jayy's house and he somehow managed to open the front door and walk in, setting me onto the couch. He sat down beside me and whispered "Dahvie, you're bleeding." I sighed and looked down at my ankles. The blood was running out rather quickly, like a leaky faucet. "You're not going to hurt me are you?" I asked. His eyes widened and he murmured "of course not." he lifted my bleeding ankles onto the couch and whispered "but just stay still." he bent down and placed his lips over my wound. I cringed waiting for the slash of his sharp teeth, but it never came. Instead his tongue swept gently over my torn skin. I shivered as I felt a small shock wave of pleasure run all throughout my body. Jayy pulled away from that wound and moved onto another one. He did the same to it and slowly pulled away. "See?" he said licking his bloodied lips "I told you that I wouldn't hurt you." I smiled and looked down at my ankles, seeing nothing but my own skin. There were no longer any cuts. "Wow." I whispered "you really are a healer." he nodded and looked into my eyes "they're still going to look for you until they find you, you have to stay here I'll protect you." I smiled lightly but then sighed "but where can I stay?" he smiled and grabbed my hand. "Follow me." he whispered. I nodded and followed him upstairs, still holding his hand. He led me to a door that hand my name written in my own handwriting on it, like I had in my room at my old house. He smiled down at me before he opened the door. I gasped as I saw everything. It looked so familiar, but I just couldn't place my finger on why it did. "This room is awesome!" I said sitting on the bed. Jayy chuckled sitting next to me and said "well it should be, you did design it." I looked up at him confused "what?" I asked. He sighed and whispered, scratching the back of his head nervously and whispered "this may take awhile, but you need to know the truth." I nodded still confused, just as he went into a long story as I listened intently like a small child hearing an old beloved fairytale.