Dreams Don't Come True, Or Do They?

~~~ Diana's POV ~~~

This was the day.

The day I'm going to meet One Direction.

The day I'm going to meet the five boys I spent my nights watching them.

The day I'm going to meet the five boys who I voted for every night in XFactor.

The day I'm going to meet the five boys whom I've loved since they sang Torn.

The day I'm going to meet the five boys who changed my life.

I breathed in out deeply, trying to calm myself.

I stood up from my bed and stretched my arms. I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 11:23 AM.

I walked to the window in my room and saw Luke in his room, but Jai wasn't there.

Luke's back was facing me so he couldn't see me.

"Morning, Luke!" I shouted, causing him to jump a little.

He spun around to face me and a small smile crept it's way onto his face. "Hey, Diana." He greeted.

I grimaced at the sound of my name and stuck my tounge out at him. "Don't call me that." I said.

"That's your name, what else could I call you? Bob?" He chuckled.

"Bob..... Yeah! Bob's good!" I grinned.

"Weird child." Luke laughed.

"Bye Luke, gotta go get ready for the concert!" I yelled.

"What concert?" He yelled back.

"Oh, I didn't tell you? Well, Em and I are going to a 1D concert! BYEE!" I shouted, shutting my window before hearing Luke say "Bye Bob!"

I laughed to myself.

Bob.

I like that name.

I might actually consider to change my name to Bob.

I walked in mine and Em's en-suite and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

First word that popped into my mind?

Horrifying.

I don't understand how Luke didn't gag when we were talking earlier.

My face as always, didn't have makeup on, I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, and my hair was sticking up in all sorts of directions.

Lawl, directions.

One Direction.

Shut up, Dee.

Oh my gawd, I'm talking to myself.

Argh, shut up.

Whatever.

Ugh.

So the point is, I look like a freakin hobo.

I took my hairbrush and brushed the knots in my hair aggressively.

After what seemed like eternity, I finally brushed my hair, took a shower and I was all dressed up, ready for the concert. (outfit in comments)

I looked at my clock in my room and it was 12:32 PM.

Wow.

Before leaving my room, I took my bag and stuffed all the necessary needs in them.

The venue wouldn't let people in until 5:00, and the concert starts at 5:30. And Em and I know that some fans come really early so we planned to go there five hours before.