sad seduction[part 2]

still louis pov:)

"we need to talk babe."ahsley scooted up, she somehow managed to get out of her knots.she stared at her hands,which she was playing with. she spoke softly.

"its my fauly zayns dead louis."

i started crying a little.i cupped her face in my hands.

"dont you dare say that. his death is not your fault. its none of our faults. he loved you so much ashley. he coulnt handle seeing you like that. he thought you were dead. we couldnt do anything. you werehif best friend, he always talked about you. he was so in love with you. its rough on all of us. especially seeingyou like this. zayn wouldnt want you to starve yourself, or not sleep. he wouldnt let you do this. i love you,and it hurts me to see you do this to yourself.you need to eat,and sleep. i wont let you give up on me too."i hugged her tihtly. she began sobbing hardly, and ludly. tears wouldnt stop falling from either of us.

"i just want him back so bad louis."she kept crying and began gripping my shirt, almost scratching my back. i hugged her tghter. we sat there for a few hours we just cried, and talked about zayn. she misses him so much, out of all ofus. she knew him the best, he always knew what to do. and i have no clue. i wish zayn was here. 

"im hungry"she said. i laughed a little bit. it was early morning. she stood up,and said she couldnt walk well. i picked her up bridal style,and carried her downstairs. i set her down. gabby and the boys rushed over to her and we all group hugged. they looked so tired. they mustve been up all night. waiting. everybody started crying tears of joy that ashley finally came out of her room. she looked so skinny. she wiped her eyes, and smiled. she hugged gabby again.

"i missed you gabbs."she pulled away"anybody up for mcdonalds??"she asked. we all lauhed. harry picked up ashley in a hug and spun her around.

"thats the ashley we know and love."i pulled her away.

"shes mine styles."i picked her up again, we all walked to zayns old car. i set her in the front seat. the boys and gabby sat in the back. i drove. as we were driving down the back road. i saw ashley was clutching onto the fabric of the seat . a tear rolled down her face,andhe quickly wiped it away. it is going to take alotto get her back to herself. itll always be hard for her, for all of us. every little thing that reminds her of zayn is either going to bring her pain, or happiness. he would hate to see her like this. i have to get her better, for zayn.she gently starte singing a song. i didnt recognize it.

"a drop in the ocean, 

a change in the weather

i was prayin the you and me might end up together.

its like wishing for rain, as i stand in the desert.

but im holding you closer then most

because you are my heaven."

another tear rolled down her cheek, and again she wiped it away. she stopped singing and rested her head against the window. then the sun started shining brightly. she looked out the window and smiled. 

"louis...stop the car."she wouldnt stop smiling.i pulled over. everybody was confused at her. she got out o the car, and ran into the field beside us. she opened her arms up,and stared into the sky she had her eyes shut. we all got out,and closed our eyes we stood in a line beside her. kept our heads facing the sky. i opened mine,and looked over at ashley. she was smiling. she had a tear rolld down her cheek. still smiling. shes happy. i heard her whisper.

"zayn. i miss you, but thankyou."she kept smiling and we all walked back to the car. we got in. we were all smiling. we saw it as as sign for  ashley. she was sad, and crying, and just suddenly the sun came out. i could tell. thanks zayn.