Chapter Nineteen

We leave the room hand in hand smiling. We get to the lobby and Blake realizes Reece and George won't know where we are. "Give me a second. I'm gonna text the boys. Where we are going."
"Where are we going?" I ask grinning.
He does that cute smile where he sticks his tongue out a little.
"Its a surprise."
I smile and once he finishes texting the boys he takes my hand and leads me outside. "So our next concert is in 6 hours but we need to be there in 5. I was thinking we could do a duet at the one tonight or the one tomorrow."
"Ummmm. Maybe tomorrow? We haven't got anything prepared." I say a bit nervous but trying to hide it behind a smile.
"Okay." He smiles obviously excited.
I laugh. He guides me down the street. Two girls catch my eyes.
"OMG ITS BLAKE!" one yells running up to us. "Hi, can I have a photo?" She asks her back facing me.
"Ok." he says reluctantly. He smiles.
"Who's this?" the other girl asks as she catches up with her friend.
"This is Jessie."
"What is she your girlfriend or something?"
"Yeah actually." Blake says hugging me.
I laugh and hug him back.
"Wow. Can I have a picture of you two?" The first girl asks.
I look at Blake. He nods his head. "Sure." I say awkwardly.
We all pose smiling. "Thanks." The girls say looking at the selfies. Blake nods his head then takes my hand and waves goodbye to the girls then guides me to wherever the heck we are going.
He takes me around a corner when both our phones ding. We look at it. Its a photo of us holding hands walking away. Its commented "BLAKE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND I FOUND HER ACCOUNT!!!" I'm tagged on it and  I realize its one of my followers on my old fan account that I turned into a singing/music/art account.
Blake looks at me and smiles. "This your account?"
I nod my head. "Yeah."
"Well now the whole world knows we're dating." He laughs and kisses me on the cheek. I blush and smile.
He leads me into IHOP. "Yes! I love IHOP!!" I say smiling and jumping up and down like a child. I hug him while he smiles. We tell the waitress there are two others who will be joining us in a bit and she nods her head then takes us to a table for four. Blake sits beside me and is still holding my hand.
"Oh crap." he mutters.
"What?"
"I have to text Reece to bring something."
"Ok."
He takes his hand out of mine to text him. I sit looking at the menu. "And send." Blake asks what I'm going to get.
"A 3 stack of pancakes."
"Mmm. Yummy." Blake says licking his lips.
He sighs looking at the menu. "I think I'll get the same."
I watch his hand as he flips through the menu. I look at his hair it looks so soft. I have to stop myself from touching it. He looks up at me. "What are your beautiful eyes staring at?"
"Nothing" I say blushing.
"Really?"
He leans in for a kiss. I give him a peck on the lips. He smiles.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After ordering and starting to eat our pancakes, George and Reece come. They both still look tired and we laugh at them. Reece has a small bag in his hand. He gives it to Blake. I don't say anything but I wonder what's inside.
The boys order the same as us and we all eat quietly. When we finish Blake gives me the bag. "Happy birthday."
"Thanks" I take it laughing. "You know my birthday is in 4 days." I smile. "Do you want to wait?"
"No because then you'll know that it's for your birthday!"
I laugh and open it. I take out a fancy looking box. On the front it has a picture of a perfume bottle. I look at the edges to make sure its not tampered with. "I love it!" I say gratefully wrapping my arms around Blakes neck. He hugs me back. "I'm glad."