School I guess.

I quickly slammed my fist down on my alarm. I sighed remembering that I had to go to school. I didn't mind much. School was just somewhere I went. I had two friends but other than that I was just someone among the crowd. I was a straight a student and I just looked out for my future. I had taken a shower at night so I wrapped my hair up and washed my body. I got out and just waved my hair up. I looked through my little closet and pulled out a white lace tube dress and an oversized grey cardigan. I pulled on my clothes and yanked on my white high tops. They were my favorite converse. I grabbed my  backpack and skip down the stairs.

     I smiled at my mom who is making breakfast in the kitchen and placed my backpack on the floor. I smile that my brother who is sitting at the table who is my best friend and I can always count on him to bring a smile to my face. I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him really tight.  I said good morning to my mom and quickly shut the piece of bacon in my mouth before saying goodbye to everyone running out the door. my dad was currently in the army. I miss them so much but I knew that I had to keep going just for him.

     I walked over to my best friend Becca's house which was just across the street and knocked on her door. Her mom had open the door and told me that Becca with currently in bed sick with the flu. I sighed and nodded. "it's fine. I'll walk to school" I told her and she nodded before closing the door. I smiled sadly and walk down the street school wasn't too far but walking alone was not fun. I pulled out my book and started reading while walking down the street. I knew that it was the nerdy thing to do but I had to occupy myself.  I saw that if I had been caught reading down the street I would probably get into some kind of accident. I saw the school in front of me and I noticed I guess I had occupied myself. I smiled and quickly walked into school.

     I was slightly late but it was ok. I rush to my locker knowing that I really didn't have anyone to talk to. I put my back pocket and quickly grabbed my grab my books and quickly walk to my first class. I quickly walked into my class and took a seat in the front. No one really noticed me and I didn't have any classes with Jasmine today.

    I quickly sat down and my next class next to my other best friend Ariana. Me, Becca, Jasmin, and Ariana we're all friends. Ariana was beautiful unlike me. Her Olive skin and dark brown hair were nothing compared to her baby blue eyes.  Becca was the complete opposite her mahogany hair complimented her green eyes beautifully. Jasmine was beyond beautiful. She had chestnut brown hair and amazing hazel eyes. She was the smartest of all of us.

     Ariana had on a teal  blouse and some light wash jeans. She looked amazing in it and I smile at her. We made some small talk before class started but during class we didn't really talk much. I jotted down some notes and quickly got up and made my way to my next class.