Chapter 1

Brooke's pov

In school I often get bullied. My bully just so happens to be my crush, Carter Reynolds. I'm in love with him but he always trips me, makes fun of me, and he even spreads rumors about me. His snotty girlfriend Rebecca pushes me around as well. Rebecca and Carter were voted the cutest couple in school. But to me Rebecca is an ugly rat. It's not just them. It's Rebecca's friends too. Rebecca and I actually used to be best friends until I started liking Carter. Right after I told her I liked him, she had to go running after him. She always had to get what I wanted. She always had to be on top. She never appriciated anything I did. I don't really have many friends now. Rebecca was really my only friend. But now she's dead to me.

Rebecca's pov

"See ya later babe". I said waving to Carter. God, that bitch Brooke pisses me off. I know she likes Carter. She needs to back off. I used to be her best friend. I don't know how though. She's such a loser. I can't stand her. After school today, my friends and I are meeting her in the girls locker room to give her a good beating.

Carter's pov

Man, I actually feel bad for Brooke. I don't know why I bully her. I think it may be because I like her. "Hey babe, did ya miss me?" Rebecca says as she walks up to me. "Yeah babe. Um I was thinking, maybe you shouldn't beat Brooke up after school today. Give the poor girl a break". I just had to say that. Now Rebecca's pissed off at me. "Well Hun she deserves it". Rebecca keeps telling me over and over again in a serious tone. "No she doesn't deserve shit! I feel really bad for this poor girl. You hit her you punch her you kick her. She's hurt on the outside and the inside. So just shut your face Rebecca!" I said that to Rebecca because she was really pissing me off now. I can't believe I just said that to Rebecca. I think I might have a thing for Brooke.

Rebecca's pov

"Ew Carter I can't believe you're standing up for her!. She's stupid and worthless. I don't know how anybody could possibly feel bad for her". To be honest I actually feel bad for saying what I just did. I managed to cause a scene and everybody heard what I just said. I walked away from Carter. I mouthed "I'm sorry" and blew him a kiss. I have a secret that I never told anyone. I'm actually seeing Carter's best friend. Matthew Espinosa. We kinda have a thing. But I know he has a thing for Brooke. Whenever I say something mean about that bitch he always defends her. But Carter does that too. But he would never even think about liking that skank.

Matthews pov

I know it's really wrong of me to have a thing with Rebecca when she's dating my best friend. But I don't even want to have a thing with her. I'm absolutely in love with Brooke. Oh my gosh. I just said that. I'm in love with Brooke. I don't care if anybody judges me. I'm asking her out, right now. School is over and Brooke walks home from school. I'm going to offer her a ride and I won't take no for an answer. "Hey Brooke do you want a ride home?" It wasn't really a question, I was giving her a ride no matter what. "No thanks I'm good". Brooke replied back. "It wasn't really a question, get in". I just needed to talk to her. She is gorgeous. I'm crazy for her. "Well if you insist". Brooke's voice is just so cute. Well it's time to tell her how I feel. "Hey Brooke, I like you. I don't just like you but I love you". I'm hoping she'll tell me she likes me back.

Brooke's pov

"Hey Brooke, I like you. I don't just like you but I love you. I can't believe Matthew just said that to me. I really like Carter but him and Rebecca seem like they're going to be together for a while and Matthew is a nice, cute, funny guy. So maybe he's the one I should go for. Carter doesn't like me anyways, I mean he bullies me so why would he want to be with me. I like Matthew. Matthews the one I'm going for. "Matthew I like you too, and I think I might love you".

Matthews pov

I can't believe She likes me. She really likes me! "So Brooke, wanna hang out tomorrow. Just you and me. We can go to this really pretty flower garden that my mom took me to when I was little". "I'd be up for that". Brooke said with a smile. Wow I'm so happy that she likes me. And soon she'll be my girlfriend. I'll just have to ask her the big question tomorrow.