The bed scene

ARIANNAS POV
I woke up the next morning at around 10:30 and I saw Safaree and Aunt Nicki in their room sleeping. I went downstairs and ate a pop tart and drank some juice.

10 mins later

Nicki - i woke up laying next to my bae. he look so cute when he sleeping 😍😍. Any i went to go check
on Arianna and she wasn't in there so I went to the kitchen to cook and I saw her eating.

Me - Good morning.

Nicki - Good morning babe. How are you.

Me - I'm good. I have a question?

Nicki - I sat down in the chair next to her. What's your question?

Me - Are you and your Safaree able to have any kids. I just want to have someone to play with and take care of. It's really boring being an only child.

Nicki - I sat their in thought because I didn't want her to be sad I wanted her to be happy. Aww babe remember me and Safaree are gonna do whatever it takes to make you happy.

Me - I smile at her and she smiles back.

Me - after that I go back back to my room and go back to sleep. And just to let you know it's only. 7 in the morning I usually eat early then go back to bed.

NICKIS POV
Me - i get something to eat and then I go back upstairs so I can tell Safaree what happened. I walk in and close the door behind me.

Me - Safaree are you awake ?

Safaree - yea I am. Damn that ass phat. Let me hit it 👅👅

Me - Safaree... I need to talk to you about something.

Safaree - Ok what?

Me - Arianna told me she wants us to have a baby because she doesn't want to be an only child.

Safaree - No need to talk about it I got it all under control. Come here to daddy.

Me - okay zaddy 😋😋

Safaree - Nicki gets in the bed and I grab her ass while kissing her neck. She moans and I work my way slowly to her mouth and we kissed for about 5 minutes. After that I pulled off her thong and started licking her 💦💦

Me - He started eating me out and I couldn't help but scream, good thing our room is sound proof. He ate me out for at least 10 minutes and I could barely feel my legs after that 😩😩.

Safaree - I finished eating her clit but it was just getting started. I pulled her shirt off and started sucking her titties and then I put two fingers in her and started going fast.

Me - After he fingered me he took out his thing 🤤🤤😩 and put it in me. He started going slow and then got faster and I couldn't help it. I started screaming and yelling and I was crying a little cause it was so good. He kept going for minutes so I ended up squirting all over him. He liked it tho👅👅

Safaree - Man that girl pussy good asf. She squirted all over my dick and that got me more hungry. I told her to get off the bed cause I was gonna pick her up and hit it like that but she claimed she couldn't walk so I got her myself and start pounding the shit out of her. Man man man 😋😋👅👅💦💦😩😩

Me - I was screaming for dear life now. It was so good. After that me and Safaree kept going for another hour and then we stopped. He had to wash the bed sheets cause they were wet.

Safaree - After I but the bed sheets in the washing machine I carried Nicki to the bath tub cause she could not walk at all. Man that girl looked like she was learning to walk in 10 inch heels😂😂 After I have her a bath she put on a thong and a T-Shirt and we got in bed.