Wish

Hi! Uhm...I'm not a writer, or any of the professional stuff...so there would be a lot of errors in grammar (*Libre lait haha)

Anyway...I wrote this when I was bored..so it bacame a hobby of mine :)

Enjoy reading ^.^

Handkerchief of Music 1:

  "the letter and its wishes"

Chapter one: "love in a sad way..."                   

February 14, 2010

Sycamore, Craniondon, England

That day was a very strange one, that valentine's day... he stood there, quietly, not knowing what should he do, wondering if he even has a chance to give it to that person he looks at every moment she looked the other way. I want to know his name but, I can't even go near him. But still it's like I know him, and that girl?? It's the girl who made a difference. I don't know how but she did, a very talented pretty girl who is kind. Well whatever the reason, he still don't know what to do.

"I must do it..." he said "But, can I do it? I need to be sure or....or what? grrrr....what is this?" he murmured as he walked aimlessly though the hall....that valentine's day the school made many booths including the famous "Wedding Booth or Marriage Booth"... He held his box: he bought a silver necklace and three flowers (red roses) inside a box, "How would I say it?" he asked "Hi uhmm... I love you even though....ugh!  I can't think straight..." he walked and walked around the school, then saw her and her friends "Oh no....what should I do?" he anxiously asked himself "Hey John where are you going?" he called them "Canteen! You?" John shouted "Uhmm...I uhm.." he blushed, John smiled  "Oh.." John looked at him and looked at Katherine "Oh yes Katherine!?" He teased "Haha...don't hide it Ron! I know that you oops! hahaha!  Bye then I'll see you at the program!" he shouted...

Ron? I knew that person from long ago, but am I just hearing them wrong? Maybe that is just another person.

He is walking around and finally he landed to his own room and sat down, and everyone went inside the room to practice something for the program. Katherine's role is the girlfriend of Michael in a short play about endless love, he stared at them with much guilt, envy, pain, and questions about what he really feel about her, and then it came to their break 8:30, only half hour before their program. She is having a snack with her friends, he shook his head and suddenly stood up, the sound of his feet made everyone in class look at him, and there was silence...

 "Kath...I want you to have this..." he handed the green box with a white ribbon "I uhm..." he was silenced with her elegant look but still he tried to talk "Even though you never felt something for me...I still......l...lo...ve...I love you!" at what he done he covered his mouth, "Ron?" she answered "Ron maybe I should tell you now...I don't-" Katherine said, he smiled "I know Kath...." Ron said, a tear fell from her eye, "you don't know anything..." Katherine said, he was shocked "You've just said that but ...I can't accept this... cause I already...I don't know Ron..." She answered him...as kindly as she can...Ron looked at the ground, "Yes...no one would love me." he whispered,  he ran outside so fast "No I didn't mean that! Wait..." Katherine tried to stop him but it's too late.....

(No one would love me! I am just a useless human living for nothing!) he ran to the rooftop, "Big brother, why are you running!?" Micah called a first year student who calls him as her big brother "Why is he running?"Her friend asked, "Micah what is it?" her friends asked "Big brother looks so sad...." Micah answered, he ran too fast and hit the wall, he didn't feel the pain he still ran and stumbled at the rooftop and felt a deep pain at his side...and his chest, he lied down and held his side.