One Shot

Hey guys hope u will like my attempt on SM nd PDA track. Plz dont get angry nd enjoy it.. If u like it.. Dont forget to give feedback. A small thought made me write it.. Just jump in nd read. Will wait to read ur response. Thank you all. 🙏♥️shot starts here..
Dont get angry on me for not posting other stories as i got this much time to type nd  difficulty got connected with net.. So plz wait for few more days.... Till then plz support me. Thank you all🙏😍

After Japanese Deligates (JDs) left Shivaay came to OM nd seeing Annika he started taking class on her act of posting the personal video on Social media which caused him to loose the contract.
At the same time Kaal entered inside..
Kaal :Yaar Shivaay.. If ur lecture completed.. Then go nd sign the contract.. She said while coming to them.
Hearing it all looked at her..
Shiv : which contract... He asked in confusion..
Kaal : wahi contract that you want to make with JDs..
Shiv : are you mad? They already left rejecting it.. He said
Kaal : hello Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi... Dont forget we r Oberois.. How should we leave once they come to us.. If they want to go.. That will be possible then only when we reject them.. Understand..
Shiv: means..
Kaal : Shivaay.. The same Deligates who rejected to sign the contract.. Now they are eagerly waiting to collaborate with you.. So go nd complete it... She said.
Shiv: but how is it possible?..
Kaal : wen ur brother is there... How it is possible for them to go.. She asked..
Shiv : u mean Maahi..
Kaal : yes Maahi.. Made them understand the matter & now they r very much interested to collaborate.. Okay..
Om: but how?..
Kaal : simple.. Said she started telling them that wt happened...

Few minutes before...
When the JDs came out rejecting to sign the contract.. At the same time MaahiKa entered as they both know about this deal of Shivaay..
But they saw while the Deligates were leaving..
Maahi asked Mishra.. About the deal..
Mishra told that wt happened nd he showed the video...
Watching that video.. MaahiKa with a smile exchanged looks..
Maahi : Mishra.. Go nd stop them..
Mishra : sirr!?
Maahi : do wt i say nd arrange meeting... Said MaahiKa mived to the conference hall...
They saw Shivaay was leaving in anger..
After few seconds...
The JDs sat in the conference hall... MaahiKa entered in the hall.. Seeing the both... The JDs were surprised..
One JD: Mr. MSO... Mrs. Kaalagjna.. We heard a lot about u both... Wt a pleasure to meet u both here...
Maahi : thank you gentlemen.. For us also its a pleasure one to meet u all here.. He said..
JD : but why did you want to meet us..
Maahi : to talk about the contract...
Before they interrupt him..
"i know wt happened... Y didn't u want to collaborate with Shivaay.. But before concluding urself.. Plz listen our version also...
Hearing it... They all thought a while nd looked at him..
Maahi understood..
Maahi : thank you for getting ready to hear my words.. I can understand Wts going on but u all know very well that as a business man... Wt Shivaay Singh Oberoi is... Am i right... He asked..
They all nodded in yes..
Maahi : due to this reason.. U came here to collaborate with him... U all know about his skills very well... Right...
They again nodded in yes..
Maahi : now come to ur point... We Indians should balance the both personal life and professional life... As a business men we will behave in a classy way... Adter reaching home.... We hv to satisfy our relations as a son, grandson, husband, father, brother etc etc.,.. To maintain that relations forever nd to balance them... We always forgets our profession nd will transform into that particular personality to satisfy our beloved ones.. Due to this reason... As a loving nd caring husband.. My brother Shivaay Singh Oberoi became his wife Annika's Shivaay.. Wts the big matter in it...
Hearing it they lost in deep thoughts..
Maahi : by the way u just said that you heard a lot about us... I think you know well about our behavior as a business personalities.. Right he asked..
With his voice.. Coming out from their thoughts.. They nodded in yes thinking that why he is asking it...
Maahi: then watch this video... May be ur all doubts will clear.. Said he showed a video in which MaahiKa were danced on their Sangeet..
They all watched the video with surprise nd looked at MaahiKa with distrust..
Maahi : wen we are with family.. We all will behave in this way to maintain the relations & keep the happiness forever.. I think now you all r understand well y i explained it to u all... He said..
After few minutes... Completing the discussion..
One JD : we r very sorry Mr. MSO fir misunderstanding the matter... We really want to ask apology to Mr. SSO... nd yes we r ready to collaborate with him... Plz excuse us for wt we said nd plz arrange the meet with Mr. SSO.. They asked..
Hearing it from them.. A beautiful smile appeared on MaahiKa's faces..
Maahi : thank you gentlemen.. Definitely i will arrange the meet... Plz wait in our Guest room.. Said.. He called Mishra nd ordered him as "make the arrangements for them"....
The JDs nodded in okay..
Mishra led them to guest room..
Maahi looked at Kaal..
Kaal : i will go nd send Shivaay....jaldi complete karke ghar aajao.. Said... With a smile she left from there nd reached OM. Thats all..

Present :*
"Thats all Shivaay.. Well go nd complete the deal.. We hv to celebrate this success... Rudy.. Make arrangements for party..." said.. Holding Annika's hand..
"come on Annika".... Saying Kaal moved inside..
When Shivaay moved towards the entrance...
"yaar.. We will wait for you both.. Come fast".. Said.. Looking at Annika she winked...
Annika smiled..
Hearing her words... Shivaay left with a smile. 🙂

Thats all dears...Thank you for reading.. How is it... Its time to give feedback.. Waiting to read ur response.... Will meet in my other works.... Until then stay tuned.. Bye bye take care..