Chapter 4

"C-can we be friends?" Harry asked Conor, as he pant, looking down at Conor who is now wide eyed because of what he said.

Making Conor stare up at him with horror in his eyes. His lip slightly parted.

Harry looked at him for like five minutes. Then suddenly realization hits Harry. He quit staring at Conor. Making Harry realized on what he just said. He let go of Conor's arm.

Harry gasped as he also cover his mouth. "I-I-I'm so s-sorry! I-I should've not said that!" Harry blushed because of the embarassment. Harry looked down. Covering his whole face.

"Hey." Conor tapped his shoulder. Harry looked down at him.

"You shouldn't be sorry. You did nothing wrong at all." As Conor puts his hands on the strap of his bag.

"Really? But, still-." Conor shushed him.

"But still what? But still you should've not said that? Hm?" Conor raised an eyebrow.

Harry nods. As Conor sighed.

"Harry." As Conor crosses his arms.
"You know. It's better to said it than keeping it inside of your brain and heart. It will only frustrate you." Conor said.

"I see." Harry looked down.

"Hm. Let me think about it." Conor told him.

"Really-." Conor stopped him.

"But in a condition."

"What?" Harry asked.

"You should apologize to anyone you made fun of. And second you should change. Understood?" Conor raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Undestood."

"Good." Conor turned away. "Well I'll be going now. Goodbye for now." As Conor walked away.

Harry looked down at the ground.

"And oh. Harry!" Conor yelled. Harry looked straight, making him looked at Conor.

"Remember. You should not only do it with your brain and mouth. Try doing it also with your heart! Got it!?" Conor shouted.

"Yeah!" As Harry replied.

"Good." Conor waved at him. Also smiling at him. As he walked away.

Harry waved, his hand is in the air. Then, he put it down. Harry sighed. "What a day."

As Harry also starts to walk home.

Harry and Conor didn't know that someone is watching them.

Lily. Conor's former best friend. Who also told the others about the condition of Conor's mother from the past.

"What are they talking about? And why is Conor even talking to him?" Lily asked herself.

"I should better find out..."