You move to atlanta but what happened hen Justin bieber lives beside you??

Kai so this is my very first time ever writing a story like this so I am sorry if it sucks or it's boring... And if u don't like it please tell me ... I won't get mad I just want to know the truth on how good my story is.... Thanks

****************************************************

Your gorgeous and everybody wants you. But what happens when u move to Atlanta right beside Justin Bieber..??

YN: mom why do we have to move, I have lived here my whole life I don't want to go! MOM: we are moving cause I got a jib promotion and in order to get to work everyday I need to be closer we are to far away and I'm not taking a plane to work everyday, I don't want to argue about this now go pack. YN: whatever... You storm up to your room slam if bedroom door and start crying... How could she just move me like this all my friends and boyfriend are here she is so selfish! You start packing still crying. MOM: "YN" dinner is ready YN: I'm not hungry. MOM: fine than don't eat...but if u get hungry later leftovers will be in the fridge.

Your an only child and u live with your mom. Your dad died last year of lung cancer.

*next day*

It was the morning u woke up early cause the sun woke you up. It was like 8 in the morning and u were leaving that night to go to Atlanta. So you jumped in the shower, got dress into a nice white flowing dress that went to half way down ur thighs, curled if hair, and put some makeup on. You told ur mom you were going out to say goodbye to all your friends and Seth your boyfriend and probably won't be home till around 5. So you went to sarahs house, Sarah is your bestfriend ever since you guys were kids. Sarah: "YN" why do you have to go? We Better keep in touch and still be bestfriends! YN: ofcourse we will still keep in touch your my bestfriend Sarah and always will be no one can ever replace you. Sarah: good! I'm going to miss you so much!:( what are you and Seth going to do? Yn: idk yet I haven't talked to him yet today I am going to his right after this to figure things out..:/ Sarah: awe:( well I hope everything works out for you. Yn: me to. But I have to go. I will miss I will text you as soon as I get off the plane promise! Sarah: okay bye "yn" and okay I will be waiting for the text.! I will miss you!

You go and start walking to seth's house. Seth just live two block away from Sarah so it wasn't that bad to walk. ... You get to seth's house and knock on the door. : oh hi "yn" Seth was is just upstairs in his room. Yn: okay than Karen. Karen is seth's mom. Karan: no problem "yn". Yn: knock knock guess who it is :) Seth: hmmm I wonder who...? Wait it's just my most amazing girlfriend ever! He comes up and kisses u you. You guys go on sit on his bed. Yn: Seth we need to really talk. Seth: yah I figured this was coming at some point. Yn: what are we going to do I'm moving tonight and I don't want to but I have no choice I love you and I don't want to leave you. Seth: I know babe I know... Your moving all the way to atlanta when are we ever going to see each other? Yn: so is this the end. Seth: I think so but always remember I will always love you... Your my first love and I will never forget about you. You are now crying at this point and don't want this happen but it would be to hard to have a really long distance relationship like that... This is the only thing. Yn: I love you to and I will always love you. He hugs ur and kisses you on the forehead. You are going to miss him so much.

*so I am going to skip to the end of the plane ride*

You finally arrive in Atlanta. (YPOV: ugh finally...I hate planes...they scare me. ) you didn't talk to your mom the whole way to your new house.

Mom: okay "yn" were here. You step out of the car to a big big house. In sat right along the beach. When you walked in it had spiral stairs. You walk up the stairs and found a room with a balcony. The balcony is towards the beach right behind ur house. Perfect. Mom: this can be ur room honey. Yn: okay thanks mom. Your mom leaves. (YPOV: this is beautiful.. A house right on the beach I always wanted this. This is like my dream house.) when u were out on your balcony you seen a boy from the corner of your eye also on his balcony. He had light brown hair, brown eyes, and gorgeous he was wearing a grey sweater with black pants and had a purple hat on. (YPOV: no that couldn't be the Justin Bieber could no it couldn't be I am just going crazy) :... Oh hi there you must be our new neighbor... My name is Justin Bieber. You stood there speechless (YPOV: OMB it is really Justin Bieber. Oh my god I live beside the Justin Bieber !! Ahhhh! Kai so cool and calm) yn: hi Justin I am "yn" Justin: hi "yn" it's nice to meet you yn: it's nice to meet you to.

****************************************************

It you like the story please message or vote thanks:)