Water Snake - Yeah I am so normal ! Part 1

I took a deep breath and dived down into the cold water. I opened my eyes and swam a few laps. I can hold my breath for a long time, sometimes longer than five minutes. I don't use goggles, I can see everything clear. Well you are probably wondering who I am and where I am. My name is Sky and I am sixteen years old, but my family and friends call me fish girl since I was three and learned how to swim. A few streets up from my house there is a community outdoor pool which I come here everyday. My favourite place except for the beach. It is summer and we didn't go anywhere so I just go swimming. I remember my first day of swimming lessons when I was three.

*Flashback*

"Mommy I am scared."

"Don't be honey, if you are friendly to the water it will keep you up."

"How?"

"Believe in yourself, water is like your best friend."

I was sitting on the edge of the pool with my pink Barbie bathing suit and my matching pink bathing cap. I was really young but I listened to my mom and jumped into the water. I was floating on the water. I was struggling to keep myself up but somehow I didn't go down. Slowly I used my hands and legs to move forward. No one ever teached me how to swim , I guess I was lucky. I put my head in the water and everything was so clear. I dived down and swam to the other side. I came up and I saw my mom's face. She looked shocked.

"Mommy, mommy did you see"

"Yes honey, you are amazing. My fish girl."

I smiled proud of myself.

*End of flashback*

Swimming is the only thing were I can be alone and clear my mind. Sometimes I stay in the pool for more than five hours and the skin and my hands and foot gets alls crinkly. I loved the pool. There were mostly seniors and a few little kids playing. I swam a few more laps when I saw him jumping in the water. Him again. I came here ever since I learned how to swim, now he takes my space, my only space. I saw him since last Thursday. He looked about my age. His dark brown hair was hanging in his face and he looked mysterious with his light green eyes mixed with a dark blue. He was muscular and tall. I ignored him and continued my laps. More people left and the pool got emptier. Better for me, I thought. I dived under the water and swam on the ground. I sat there for a while. I looked up and the sun was shining into the water. It looked glittery. I whish I could look at it for longer but I was out of breath so I swam to the other side when I saw a figure standing in the water. I got up and he was standing in front of me taking my space.

"Well well, Nice. I see you here quiet often." He smiled. Somehow he made me mad.

"Well I saw you first because I come here swimming even before you could have said the word water."

"Aren't we too competitive?"

"Why do you even care?" I just wanted to continue swimming but he had a questioning face.

"C'mon you seriously are getting mad at me for being nice." Nice wouldn't be the right word for him, maybe stalker or player was better. I sighed.

"Snake." I got confused.

"What snake?"

He started laughing. His laugh made my body flatter.

"My name is Snake and what's yours?" Wow who would actually call his child snake?

"Uh I am Sky but most of the people call me fish girl."

"Well fish girl then I won't bother you anymore and let you continue swimming." Finally, I thought annoyed.

"Thanks."

I swam to the deep end and continued swimming. I felt someone watching me. I stopped on the side and looked over. Snake was leaning against the pool watching me. Creeper.

I went up and walked to one of the Sun chairs where my towel and bag was lying on it. I was dripping and my green bathing suit was sticking on me. I took the towel and put it around my shoulders and lied on the chair. I was about to close my eyes and rest for a little bit when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Sky where are you? You promised me you were going to play Monopoly with me."

I totally forgot. I had promised my younger sister Silver who was eight to play Monopoly with her. You are probably wondering for our weird names. Some people think it is cool to have such abnormal names , some people think it is totally weird. Well my mom called me Sky because on the day I was born the sky had the color of a dark blue mixed with turquoise the same color as my eyes so my mom just thought it would be cool to call me sky because it reminded her of my eyes. My sister is called Silver because her eyes are the color of a light grey mixed with light blue and it looks like Silver so my mom thought it would be cool to call her Silver. Well my mom's name is weird too, Winter. Her mom thought it would be cool to call her that because she was born in winter and my mom as light natural blonde hair, with ice cold blue eyes, and pale skin. Me and my sister are the opposite. We bought have tanned skin I have dark blue eyes mixed with turquoise and brown shoulder length hair. My sister has light grey mixed with light blue eyes and black hair which is very short.

"I am coming home in 30 minutes. I'm sorry I forgot but when I am home we are going to play Monopoly."

I heard her and a familiar voice laugh and say yeah. Her best friends Stella. Stella looked more alike to Silver then me and my own sister. They were like sisters. They knew each other since kindergarten and are since then inseparable.

"Ok see you then." I hang up. Sometimes it was really annoying to have a younger sister with such a big year difference. I got up from the chair and went back into the water. I didn't want to waste my reminding time. Snake was still swimming but luckily he wasn't starring anymore. I jumped into the water and swam a few laps under the water. When I came up for air I realized it was raining. Stupid summer. Everyday is the same. In the morning it is hot and sunny and then it rains. I swam to the edge near my chair and leaned my head on the side. I went out of the water put the towel around my shoulder grabbed my stuff and left. Luckily I didn't live that far but the rain was cold and I was shivering. I was walking past the pool when someone stopped me on my shoulder. I turned around to see Snake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF MISTAKES WOULD SOMEONE LIKE TO REREAD THE NEXT CHAPTER AND CORRECT IT FOR ME ??Ok this is my new fantasy story. I am so excited to continue because this is going to be awesome. Should I continue. Tell me wha tyou like and dislike.

Please vote and comment and become a fan. Tell me if I sould change things up. Thank you.