Claire

I enroll into school soon. Kindergarten. Weird. School. Even weirder. Eh. She goes bak to chores.

"Claire! Ugh you useless little scavenge!! I cannot BELIEVE you!! You worthless pup!!"

'Just go to fucking hell bitch, you should burn in a wheezing intoxication, dying in a hole, with SUFFOCATIONAL PROBLEMS!!!😡😠😤' she thought. 'Wow, I'm one violent mother fucker!!'

How'd she get such vocab? She doesn't exactly remember....

"Ugh! Why, I mean why, did you use crisp apple pie soap instead of apple crisp upside down????"

'Theyre both soaps you idiotic, unconsiderate, self conserve minded, son of a tacoooo!!!"

She doesn't get to mind link people because she's not 15. Then and only then, you get mind link. Ikr, stupid Troy LiKing the third.

She tunes back into the Alphas daughter, Jannie. Ugh. She can just die in a fire, feeling every ounce of suffering pain of her voice on record, while feeling her insides burn to her core!!

Ok so maybe that's a little extreme considering the fact that I'm like seven, but eh.

------------------

"Hey stop that!! Stop!!! Please???" Someone. Says, crying. I'm at school, getting the usual banter and bicker over how I'm omega and supposably weak and such.

I see its Jannie picking on yet another innocent kid.

"Hey, please stop this." As omega, I'm a peace keeper. That's my job as an omega.

"Oh if it isn't the runt of the pack!!!"

No one knew the alpha blood in me. But once females find their mate, they shift. So you can shift at any age. It's just always on the mates birthday or at least during that week.

Before anyone could bat an eye, I slapped her. Hard.

"I'm telling!!"

So she told. And my punishment by the future Alpha?? To watch a football game. Loser. I loved football.

"I bet you the Linebackers are gonna win." I say to Max, whose sitting next to me. "No way,😑they don't sand a chance, they're already 5 points behind!!"

He said with his temper rising.

"Ehhh...oh....hey, calm down." I said in a cooing voice. He relaxes under my touch.

"Errrrr...sorry...errrrmm..didnt mean to snap atcha." he says to me.

"Hey if I betchoo that the linebackers will win."

"Ok, if I win..you have to...make me bacon."

"And if / win, you have to go to school with the outfit, make up, jewelry and accessories that I pick and you can't be mad at me. Oh and you have to be my neatest friend ever."

"Okay. Deal"

"Ok folks and looks like...oh gosh, 15 passes to Michel who touches the turn.....*fans screaming* oh the linebackers WON!!"

He stares at the tv in disbelief.

"Hey, I'll make you a whole bunch of bacon but you still have to wear what I pick out tomorrow, Kay??" As omega I liked people happy.

"Ok!!!!"

I smile.

"We'll am I getting my bacon or are you gonna stand around like a grinning idiot??!"

I stand and get ready to make him his bacon.

----------------

Looking at Max I smile. He still likes my bacon since we met tons of years ago. He smiles back.

I should tell you what I look like huh??
Well I have really light brown hair. Like a very light caramel. Also I have natural curls that end at the end of short skin length.

I am shy, stutter sometimes, and am well...tiny. Very. I barely have breasts, I'm fourteen so I don't necessarily have them. They're medium sized, like a normal teen.

I don't wear lots of makeup, just some eyeliner, a dab of white eye shadow, and baby lips see clear lip balm. I have really REALLY green eyes.

The most interesting fact about me? My eyes change with my mood. Yeah you hear about when werewolves are angered, their eyes turn black but ummm...not til you first shift.

Ok, list:
Angry- Grey with white specks
Furious-black with silver specks
Horny (I learned this during heat)- silver
Happy-green with gold specks
Excited/eager-green
Hungry-same as horny since you're hungry for like their touch.
Sad-gold
In love (when I found my mate)-red brown
Relieved-brown
Stressed-white (for white you have the black outline of the circle like you usually do in an eye)

So pretty much brown, green, grey, silver, black and gold.