0.0

" Louis, you'd wanna quicken your pace if you want to get to school on time" I rolled my eyes at my sister's voice. "You'd wanna mind your business if you want to keep your tongue." I said flatly stepping out my room dressed in a pair of red jeans a stripped t-shirt my hair styled to the side in a fringe.

My sister rolled her eyes at me flipping her platinum blonde hair off her shoulder. " You always have to resort straight to violence don't ya"

She said falling into step with me as I walked into the kitchen.
" Ehh. Depends on my mood." I glare at her. "or the person"
I added in.

" Ugh and then you wonder why no one likes you" she said stopping at the fridge to get an apple while I decided on a yogurt. The one that comes in the little tube things with the characters on them. I have a sponge Bob one.

" Gotta put these bitches in there place. Plus no one likes you. Don't try and drag me down to your low status on the popularity spectrum"

She punched my arm roughly.
"I'll have you know I have fans, everyone loves me." I grabbed my jacket not bringing my backpack as it was the last day of school and we probably weren't doing anything. " Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. As long as your happy, I'll let you believe what you want" i patted her head.

She groaned swatting my hand away.

" Oh my- Daisy put your shoes on."
I heard my mom say from the living room where she was getting my little sister ready. She was in fourth or fifth grade. I never really cared. I have a busy schedule and I don't have time to be focusing on my siblings grades and what not.
Just kidding she's in fifth.

" But it's too hard.." she pouted huffing and throwing her shoe on the ground.

"It wasn't hard for me" phoebe said holding her head up high. Smiling at her twin.

Daisy picked the shoe up and held it in the air threatening to throw it at her. "Shut up"

" Both of you leave each other alone. And if you put it on when I told you we wouldn't be in a rush. Hurry girl" my mom said pointing at Daisy.

"But I was eating"

" No buts put them on"

She huffed but slid them on. " Louis"

I sighed looking at her. "Yes?"

She smiled sweety looking at me. " Could you tie my shoes"

I looked at her for a second groaning. " Yeah. Fine"

I walked over. " Your nine and can't tie your shoe though? You need to learn cuz I'm not doing this every day" she rolled her eyes.

" Just tie them."

I raised an eyebrow but tied them nonetheless.

I stood up looking at my mom.

" I'm gonna go to school now so I'm not late. Cuz we are walking."

She looked up from we're she was brushing Phoebe's hair. " You don't want a ride?"

" Nah. I need some exercise"

She nodded. " You do." I glared at her and she chuckled.
" Okay boo. Have fun at school. Bye honey. Don't get into no trouble" she said directing the last part to Lottie. She smiled waving. I turned around to walk out hearing. " Girls say bye to your brother and sister"

" Bye Lou! Bye bye lottie!" The twins said at the same time.

Fizzy looked up from her phone, we're she was sitting on the couch. " Bye Louis. By Charlotte"