~chapter 10~

Ashley's POV**

Did I just hear him right? Did he just say he loved me? This surprised me. He never said anything like that to me. Hearing those words made my heart instantly melt. It wasn't very long until I felt dizzy and passed out.

---------------------------------

Why am I walking through a forest I've never been in before? It was dark and I could smell a very strong scent of fresh dirt. There were tall trees surrounding me blocking any light that may wanting to shine through. This scared me and all I wanted to do was run. It was weird. I could see different shades of colors at random times but then the darkness reappeared. I stood there frozen but really I was running. I couldn't feel my legs at all while they ran deeper into the forest. Where am I? I panicked and could hear my heart beating. I was lost and I wanted to find my way out of here. My legs came to a stop once I was in a large field. Trees were surrounding the perimeter. The grass was green and I could spot a garden that had sunflowers growing.

"ASHLEY!"

"huh?" Who was calling me? The voice sounded awfully familiar to me. I looked around but saw no one in site.

"ASHLEY! GOD ARE YOU LIKE BLIND?"

"Who's calling me? And where are you?"

"Jeez Ashley. I'm right here!! Wow and I haven't seen you in FOREVER!! I've missed you so much!"

I looked to my far right and saw Rachelle walking out towards me. Wait RACHELLE? I stood there not saying a word.

"Aren't you going to even greet me? I haven't seen you in a year! Well every since I disappeared! Don't you remember? I'm your best friend." I heard her say in a semi mocking tone. I walked towards her until I could see her. She was inches away from me and she stood there confidently.

"Rachelle? Where did you go? Everyone's been looking for you! I can't wait to tell everyone you're back!" I exclaimed.

"WAIT!" She screamed slightly while grabbing my wrists. "You can't tell anyone! You hear me? I shouldn't be here!"

"What? What do you mean you can't be here? Come on! I have to tell the girls! And your parents! "

"No just don't! Just stay with me in this meadow for a while. I'll explain to you okay?"

The sun beamed down on the field. I felt uncomfortable being here since there was light in the meadow yet darkness in the forest surrounding the meadow.

"Okay so look. Do you remember when I left the sleepover that one night?" She said breaking the silence between us.

"Yes."

"Alright so here's what happened. I was going out to meet a guy I've been hanging out with for a few months. He was a friend of my brother. He took me to a field. Just like this actually. He started to talk about how he never met anyone like me and such. I can't even remember his name anymore. He told me he was part of a group but it was a secret group. He was apparently the leader. There was apparently like 9 guys in the group. I started to laugh because it sounded really childish. He got kind of mad. I said I was sorry but he didn't listen. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up with a lot of force! I cried in pain but he didn't do anything. I cried out for help realizing something was wrong with this guy and I had to get away. No one could hear me though because I was in some stupid field. He covered my mouth not allowing me to scream and shout anymore and he pulled me into that forest. You see? It was dark just like that one. He dragged me into the depth of the forest. But look promise you you'll stay away from him. Don't ever befriend him. Don't ever fall into his traps. You're my best friend and always will be. I love you Ash and if he gets a hold of you, you'll be joining me in a matter of months. "