Waiting on you... !Coming Soon!

7/2/2014

                                                          !!!! Coming Soon !!!!

When Tayiah met her mate she was only fifteen and he was nineteen next in line to become an Alpha. Her father fore bid it but Christian wanted Tay. Now after waiting for six years he has returned to claim what is rightfully his. 

                                                   Waiting on you... Chapter 1

Tayiah..

I can smell him. His strong masculine scent surrounding my my body and room. I tried to keep my eyes closed and control my breathing but i know it's of no use, he knows i'm awake. What is he doing here? It's been six years, i guess i knew he would come, i just wasn't expecting today.

"Happy birthday baby." Christian kissed my forehead sending that warm tingling sensation through out my body that i've been secretly missing.

"Christian what are you doing here?" I sat up and tried to turn on the light but he grabbed my hand.

"I wanted to be the first one to tell you happy birthday." He stroked my check, God the things he is doing to me. I turned my head a starred at the clock it was after midnight, so today really was my twenty first birthday.

When Christian and I found out we were mates he was nineteen and almost ready to take over as Alpha of his father's Red Blood pack, i was only fifteen when my folks took me along for a meeting. I was out wondering the woods when i first saw him , it was like magic. Without saying a word he ran up to me and kissed me holding me close to his body. Its felt so right but it was so wrong, he didn't know how old i really was. I remember the look in his eyes when my father shouted out my age at him, he looked so ashamed of himself, my heart broke when he walked away. I understood that i was to young to be with him and unprepared for what he was looking for in a mate so i offer to my father to let him go. I begged my father for a chance to get to talk to him and reluctantly he agreed. I must have walked around that forest for hours before i finally found him sitting in the middle of a clearing.

"Tayiah don't come any closer please." He kept his eyes forward. 

"But i want to talk to you."

"Stay away."

"Christian please." I felt the tears running down my checks.

"My wolf wants to touch you, he wants to hold you, it's not right." He kept his eyes foward looking out into the woods like he was waiting on something. 

I moved closer to him feeling our mate bond, all i wanted was to feel any form of touch from him. "This all my fault Christian, i should have told you how old i was before you kissed me." 

"It wasn't like i gave you a chance." 

"I'm sorry that the Goddess stuck you with me." He turned his head to face me and i wanted to kiss him again. Those eyes hazel eyes, soft lips and his chiseled body were perfection, i had to stare at him cause this was going to be the last time i see him. "I have to ask you to reject me." I closed my eyes after i said it, the pain was already gathering in my heart, and than i felt the tingling sensation that set my body on fire. Christian was stroking the side of my face and wiping away my tears. 

"Tay is that what you really want me to do?" 

"It's what you have to do." I kept my eyes closed.

"Says who? Look at me, who?" His voice was so powerful and strong.

"My father feels that i am to young to fall in love." 

"What do you want to do?" 

"Christian it doesn't matter what i want, it's what is right for you." I moved his hands and stood to my feet, i had to put some distance between us, my wolf was loving the company of our mate. 

"Your what's right for me Tayiah, whatever you want me to do i'll do it. The Goddess gave me you for a reason and i'm not ready yet to let you go." He stood in front of me and grabbed my hands letting the electricity between our bodies run wild. "I know you feel that just like i do, i don't want that to stop, do you?"

"No, but Christian."

"Just tell me what you want me to do."

My body was shaking i was so confused, my father had his points that i still needed time to grow up, and Christian had his point that the Goddess had put us together for a reason. I didn't want to go against my father but, i didn't want to loose Christian, why was this such a difficult choice. "I want you to wait on me, i want you to give me time to get older so I can be everything you deserve."

He held my face in his hands and rest his forehead against mines, "Baby i'll wait on you." I brought my lips up to his, this time kissing him and i knew i had made the right decision.

For the first four years we talked, text and video chat everyday, he was like my long distance boyfriend until one night something felt different something wasn't quit right. That night i had cried myself to sleep because i hadn't heard from him all day. I had asked my father had he heard of any problems with his pack and he said no, It wasn't like Christian to not answer my calls or call me back. It felt like a knife was in my heart being pulled out and stabbed back in over and over, in my dreams i saw a vision of another girl on top of him enjoying his body, the visions and pain went on for almost an hour. That was the first of many Christian had lied, he wasn't waiting on me. After the first time i tried to ignore it and than it happened again and again to the point my body just became numb to it, i never told him i just stopped answering all his calls. In the beginning we had agreed to give me six years before i would return to him, our six years are now up and i don't want him.   

He was sitting on the chair that once set in front of my desk. I must have been in a deep sleep to not have heard him enter my room. "Does my father know your here?" 

"He's the one that let me in." He kept stroking my check, i tried to pull away but held me still and kissed my palm. I rested my hand against his check and felt a mark. 

I pulled away and turned on the light he turned his head as i stood in between his legs. Gripping his face i turned his check and saw the scar running down his left cheek. "Oh God Christian what happen." 

"Baby it's nothing." He brought his hands up to my waist. 

"Why didn't it heal?" I touched it with my finger and his closed his eyes pulling my closer to him. He laid his head on my stomach and i wrapped my arms around him, hating myself from enjoying his touch. 

"Tayiah i don't want to talk about it right now, I just want to enjoy this moment with you." He kissed my stomach and i nodded yes. 

"You look tired." 

"We drove all night." 

"How many guys did you bring with you?" 

"Six, you could never be to careful." 

"Are they all settled in with rooms." 

"Yea but i got two out on patrol. You look beautiful baby, I really missed you Tay. All I've been doing is thinking about you,  and wondering why you stop talking to me?" He looked up at me with those sexy eyes. 

I wanted to yell because your a cheating bastard, but now was not the right time. "I'm really tired Christian can we talk later." I stepped out of his hold and made my way to the door. "Good night."

He stood in place for a minute before walking over to me. He peeked my lips and walked out, locking the door behind him i ran to my bed and screamed into my pillow, i need to keep Christian away from me.     

.... So i started writing this because i am having serious writers block on my other three stories, this was just a taste should I keep it? Let me know what you think if it's a yes or no. I will try to update the others soon...

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey